[A] 466 BrM/WW and 467 Resto Druid lf Heroic/Mythic Guild

About Us: We are currently 12/12H. I have been playing WoW since Classic but I am just getting back into raiding this tier for the first time since Wrath, I have been PvPing mainly since then. I am looking for a permanent tank spot but I can play both WW and BrM at similar levels. I can also MW in an emergency. I will be willing to tank Mythic+ for guildies. I am also willing to gear anything the guild needs.

My wife plays Resto Druid she is a new player and this is her first foray into raiding but she is progressing and learning quickly. She can play Boomy if needed, but that is still a work in progress.

What We Are Looking For: We are two adult parents that are looking for a mature, adult-minded guild. We are looking for a guild that is in heroic and in the beginning stages of mythic. That’s where we are at gear and skill wise. We are not looking for the elitist-toxic attitude, as we are regular level players looking to have fun while also progressing. We are looking for a permanent home/community for this tier and into Shadowlands. A guild that runs Mythic+, and other content and is active and social.

We are very reliable and will not miss raids.

We want to stay Alliance, but are willing to transfer servers to EST preferably.

In terms of raid times, the range of 830PM-12PM EST is best but we can be slightly flexible. Any day works.

If any of this sounds like we could fit in, please message me on Bnet preferably. Bnet: Slamfist#11983

Hello this is Goblinguide the GM for Nine Lives on Kil’jaden. We have raid times that fit your schedule. We are new guild who has cleared 12/12 heroic in the first few weeks and looking to build up our roster for mythic. Id like to discuss with both of you when you’re free about seeing if Nine Lives would be a good fit for you. Can message me at Shrader#1659

Still looking

Hello, if there’s any possibility you guys would come to horse, I feel we could be a perfect fit! Here’s our info for you both!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are just filling out the last few spots to begin mythics. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 12/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next week.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

If you two would consider horde, please take a look. I think we are exactly what you are looking for.

still looking!