[A] 448 4/8M MW/WW Monk LFG

Hello out there, I’m Shambles.

Recently had the misfortune of having my guild disband so I’m looking for a guild in need of a monk.

My ideal guild would be a 2/3 day raiding guild, that raids weekdays and ends no later than 8:00 EST or so. That guild would also be at the very least 4/8M by now but 6/8 M would be even better. Fundamentally I just want a guild of skilled players who don’t use pejorative terms excessively and take their raid seriously enough to progress CE before the end of the tier.

About me: I play WoW a LOT… like I’ll pretty much be online all day. I’ve got gear out the wazoo, and can play all three specs although I mostly heal/dps.
I’m interested in taking on a tanking role (because of the three monk specs it performs the best) however I’ve not done that much in raids. My raid attendance is very good (only missed one day so far for this entire tier) and all my previous RL’s would agree that I don’t cause drama and am clear in my communication and responsive to instructions (references available upon request)

If any of this sounds intriguing to you don’t hesitate to contact me either here, on Bnet (ZorgAlmighty#1772).

Someone give this rich mans monk a home already!

Solid player you should look into him!

<South Bank Satellites> 5/8M EP

Strong experienced core group with multiple realm firsts. We are achieved multiple CE/Realm Firsts and plan to continue this into Eternal Palace! Good raiding atmosphere, laid back but with a focus on progression. Active members always eager to help.

Recruitment Needs
Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for our 20M weekday raid! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to progress twice a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Progression
7/7 M EN (Realm First)
3/3 M TOV (Realm First)
10/10 M NH (Realm First)
9/9M TOS (Realm First)
11/11M Antorus (Realm First)
7/8M Uldir
9/9M BOD (Realm First)
5/8M EP

Raid Times
Days: Tuesday / Thursday
Times: 8:30 pm -12:00 am (EST)

High Need
Ranged DPS: Any Class
Melee DPS: Warrior Monk
Healers: Monk Paladin Shaman

We are always looking for any classes that can perform and is not listed above.

Hope to hear from you soon!

BNET : Psycro#1619