[A]440+ Hpal 7/8M Exp LF Raiding Group - OCE

Hello everyone, I am currently searching for a new mythic raiding guild as due to some changes I was unable to make the current guilds raid times. I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week but no later than around midnight server time. Willing to also transfer to any OCE realms for both Alliance or Horde.

Attendance is crucial in any raid team and I have not missed one with my old team. I will turn up to raid with the fight researched and if I may not know something then you can be sure I will know how to find the answer.

Guilds progress does not phase me, the most important thing for me is a friendly raid team that I can help progress alongside with. Logs are all public but feel free to message me for some progression logs as I have copies of them.

I also have 10 x 120’s which I just do 10’s on as much as possible every week. Happy to help out with some M+ also.

Thanks for reading and if it sounds like I might fit into your guild/schedule then please feel free to message me on my btag Ricosuav3#1290

Hey guys, Robstar here.

Medic is an incredibly great guy to play with! I hope a short piece from me can help him find the right raiding team.

He was a strong and influential member of Cosmic’s raid team and the coordination in some of our most intensive healing checks in the mythic fights. Consistent, calm and in check on every pull, I can speak for the entire raid and guild, when I say it was always great to see his name on the raid frames and holding a positive morale when wiping, ready to go and contributing to a clean kill is a trait not many folks have and Med had that quality in spades.:heart:

If you have a chance to give this man a shot, please don’t miss the opportunity, he’s been a friend for life for us and a top tier player to play the game with, and I personally highly recommend him.

Badmedic has been a beast for us, and it’s a shame our hours no longer work for him - hands-down one of the best healers I’ve played with, snap him after before he’s gone =p