[A] 435 Warlock returning LFG

Returned from a little break I took during BoD. I am transfering servers to a more active one. it’s rough being 1 of maybe 3-4 people online in the guild. Looking for a group who actively runs M+ and farms heroic ET. I have pugged my way through heroic ET and M+10s weekly or at least I try to. its been rough and good at the same time. I’m not casual but I’m not super hardcore either - somewhere in between.
I play all 3 warlock specs, with demo/destro being my favorite.

Raid Experience:
Uldir 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M
BOD 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 2/9M
ET 9/9 heroic (AOTC)

I still need to run ET heroic weekly to finish up my tailoring questline. with 8.3 right around the corner, I’m trying to get prepped for that.

I use all the popular addons for raiding, my class, dungeons and raids. so mechanics should not be a problem. I’m usually on 8pm CST and run till midnight.

I can be reached on Discord Barf#5991 or bnet rzrbak#11652

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US109] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello Drakmakto!

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

hey drak we are 4/9M. we raid T & TH from 8 to 11pm EST. bellow is our basic info, please feel free to add us to further discuss

|A| :heart: Vengeance :heart: [ sargeras ] |4/8M|
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8 - 11 pm EST.

Currently we are looking to trial;;

Resto shamman -
Warlock -
shadow priest -
boomkin -

However we are always looking for any exceptional players that may not be listed.

During our off nights, we run M+, heroic EP, pvp arenas and classic.

We are a helpful guild that analyzes logs after every raid night to see what we can do as a guild to improve.

Please NO DRAMA - we are a very relax group of people who enjoy the game, we like to have fun and progress - we enjoy listening to music while doing trash, gamble while waiting / during breaks. We are just happy gamer’s who enjoy the game despite all of its flaws.

If interested please ADD us or leave a comment - will get back to you ASAP.

TPK#11921

Looking for a warlock for our team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

Hello!

I’m not sure if you’d be open to transferring to Horde, but in the hopes that you would consider it, we might be what you’re looking for. We’re a bunch of casual raiders that do a little bit of Mythic every raid tier. We raid from 9 to 12PM EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with Tuesdays usually being our farm night. Besides that, we usually have quite a few people running M+ throughout the week, and the Discord is quite active, although the activity waxes and wanes depending on the conversation.

If any of this strikes you as something you’d be interested in, our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you! Since you’re Alliance, you might also consider listening in on some of our raids, to see if our guild character meshes with yours!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Well on the off chance you are interested in Mythic as well as everything else you mentioned and you can make our raid times of 7-11 EST Tues/Wed lemme know.
And transferring to Horde too lol

We are a 10 year old guild looking to solidify the roster after a wild summer of issues and do a lot of M+ etc!

If you can swing raiding at 7pm CST dominion might be for you.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Since it’s inception <Authority> has grown from a small causal guild into a tight-knit community of dedicated raid members that share a strong passion for raiding endgame Mythic content each tier. We are eager to invite players into our ranks as long as they share that same passion.

>Please read the entire post before applying.

ABOUT <AUTHORITY>

We have been around since the summer of 2016. We do not plan on being a server first guild or a top 100 guild. We push AOTC as quick as we can and we progress through Mythic at our own pace. This does not mean we plan on carrying “dead weight”. We will make cuts where necessary.

In addition to raiding we are very active in the areas of Mythic+ and PvP. We love pushing keys as high as they go and a majority of us follow our Raider io score closely. With PvP we have active 2’s and 3’s groups for both casual fun as well as competitive enjoyment.

We love doing things as a guild such as transmog runs, timewalking raids, alt leveling, and even gaming outside of WoW. Guild engagement is important to us so if you are looking to only show up 3 times a week on raid day then we are not for you.

WoW CLASSIC

We also run a guild on US-Whitemane as Horde. If you are also interested in this guild please let us know and we can get you in no app needed. We plan on eventually raiding but for now are only concerned with logging in and leveling.

BFA RAID PROGRESS

Uldir - 6/8M and 8/8H

BoD - 8/9M and 9/9H

CoS - 2/2H

TEP - 5/8M and 8/8H

RAID DAYS/TIMES

Progression Raid Days - Monday/Tuesday/Thurs 630-930pm PST

Optional Raid Days for non-raiding members and alts - Wednesday 630-930pm PST

RECRUITMENT STATUS

We are currently in open recruitment, accepting all applications for review. Logs are not required however they are strongly encouraged.

WHAT YOU NEED

DBM or BigWigs

Exorsus Raid Tools

WeakAuras

RCLootCouncil

WHAT WE EXPECT

1. Be on time for every raid

2. Bring a positive attitude to raid and the guild as a whole.

3. Be able to take constructive criticism without issues.

4. Do not become a “raid logger” aka someone who only logs on for raid and does nothing to advance themselves outside of raid.

5. Active Mythic+ running. It is the easiest way to gear up outside of raid and takes little to no time.

APPLYING WITH US

Our application process is extremely easy. If you are interested in joining please visit the link below and fill out an application. If we are interested we will contact you and take it from there.

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/JhJ2aKXpo34uh8C8A

You will need to copy paste the link due to Blizzard’s new forum rules

> NOTE: We welcome any and all non-raid minded members to our guild with no application process needed.

<Illicit> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore and we are looking for more Raiders. Our Heroic Team raids Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time (PACIFIC). Currently 8/8 Heroic, AOTC. We also Raid on Fri/Sat from 7:30 - 10:30 PST (server time) for our new Mythic progression team, currently 3/8 and will get Ashvane down this week.
We do require that our Raiders have viable offspecs, hit certain raid benchmarks, maintain attendance (or if you have to miss you communicate), while maintaining a drama free, easy to work with environment.
The Mythic Team is based off of performance, logs, and composition, but we are always looking at skilled players.
Illicit offers PVP nights, Achieve/Mog runs, a boosted Discord Server with Raidbot no wait simming. We provide raid consumables, and normally everyone pitches in and helps with farming party’s throughout the patch.

We started on Horde and moved to Alliance for better raiding atmosphere, we are a pretty close knit group. This is as much a raid team as a WoW family, the guild offers much more than just raiding, we all know whats going on in our lives, and we often times talk about much more than just WoW.

We also have no warlocks in either team at this time, and could use one :slight_smile:

Starlord#13835 is my battletag to add me. My name is Quick, and I am one of the founding members and an Officer of the guild Please come and take a ride on the Illicit side of WOW. I am really looking forward to hearing from you.

If you’re willing to server transfer, my guild is currently recruiting some dps for mythic, with possible heroic alt runs on the horizon so you can still finish that up :slight_smile:

About Us
Did Classic kill your guild and/or your server? Does your guild only do up to heroic and then take a break? Are you just tired of your guild not making the progression you’d like? Well, look no further! is an Alliance guild on Dalaran and we’re recruiting for our mythic progression! We’re an older guild that’s still fairly new to the server. We’re currently 8/8H EP and are trying to push mythic without needing to pug everything under the sun every week. Most of our leadership, and a few raiders, are at least 3/8M, so at least some of us know what we’re doing while we try to teach our AOTC raiders. We do raids and we always have someone wanting to do m+!

What We Need
Right now, we’re recruiting for all DPS and heals. Our specific dps that we want are a mage and warrior for the buffs of course! We also would like a warlock(or a few) and some DKs and/or druids. We need 3-4 strong heals as well.

When We Raid
Our raid schedule is Friday & Saturday from 11:30pm EST - 2am EST. Yes, that means we’re a late night guild. We almost always have someone on during the day to do things as well. We’re also throwing around the idea of heroic alt raids to get our alts close to where our mains are.

Who To Contact
The appropriate people to contact are:
Yoshì - Dalaran - GM
Dbah - Dalaran - Co-GM
Waultir - Dalaran - Officer

If you want to talk a little bit more about this post or if you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game, or add me on:
Bnet - Resto#11728
Discord - Restodba#8720

Hey there if you are still looking…we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression and can possibly start an hour earlier(we’re 8-11 est). We are especially looking for more ranged non hunter dps(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin).

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 4/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

[Horde] Lunácy-Thrall 4/8m) is a guild of adult players, many of whom have played since Vanilla or BC. We have jobs, responsibilities and obligations like anyone else; but we still try to push mythic content, do Mythic Pluses, and complete achievements. Lunácy tries to make the most of the limited time we raid, and we push to clear mythic content at a competitive pace.

What we expect:
-Punctuality (95% raid attendance. Post in Discord if you must be absent.)
-Strong knowledge of your class and a mindset to always try and improve.
-Be able to take criticism. Be low stress and easy going just as we are!
-Be a team player. Voice your opinions.
-Actively be working on your character outside of raid.

Progression:

• The Eternal Palace: 8/8H, 4/8M
  • Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:15pm – 12:15am EST

Contact info:

If you are interested in becoming a valued member to our raid team message me at

• (Battlenet) Doublediesel#1362
  • (Discord) Ey#9300

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best of luck where ever you go man. You didn’t bother showing up for raids in our guild so we won’t miss you.

Hi Drak :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819

We hope to hear from you