[A] 434 BM Hunter LF Saturday and Sunday group

434 BM hunter looking for an ALLIANCE only weekend raiding group. I’m only available to raid on Saturday and Sunday due to a recent change to my work schedule. Currently 7/8 heroic and 3/8 mythic.

Find one yet?

Hello Arithawn! Picc#1316 here.

Righteous Indignation on Korialstrasz is recruiting! We’re 7/8N in EP and will be starting heroic progression soon, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30pm-1am and 9:30pm-12am Eastern time, respectively). We’re chill and social, typically aiming for AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and occasionally dabbling in mythic. Flasks/food/repairs provided. We also run a lot of keystones.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

< Handicap Hangtime > Aerie Peak [A] 3/8M TEP 9/9M BoD and 1/2M CoS is now recruiting exceptional players of all classes/roles to fill our roster.

Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST.

About Us:
The founders of have raided in hardcore raiding guilds in the past and decided that the stressful atmosphere and demanding raid hours are not what we envisioned our gameplay to be. Our main goal is for raiding to be a relaxing experience while still clearing content in an efficient and timely manner on our two day schedule. We are a close-knit group of friends that are always pushing each other to be better players.

What To Expect From Us:

Dedicated leadership
A relaxed raid environment while still being productive on a seven hour schedule
A group of committed players with a friendly community
What We Expect From You:

High raid attendance
Previous mythic raid experience (Mythic BoD exp preferred)
Mature attitude and willingness to take and give constructive criticism
Expert knowledge of your class, spec, and role
The drive to critique your own gameplay as a means to self-improve

Current Needs:

Astonishing DPS of any class (ranged dps are extra welcome :wink:)

We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of our current needs!

Please feel free to contact an officer or app regardless of our needs

Apply at:
HHguild.net

Contacts:
Battle.net: Sellas#1342, Pete#1761, Krodmandoon#1441

WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Handicap+Hangtime

RaiderIO
https://raider.io/guilds/us/aerie-peak/Handicap%20Hangtime

Hey Arithawn! :slight_smile:
We’d be happy to discuss a trial if you’re interested. We are Horde so I’m not sure if that’s in your scope, but if it is please add one of our recruitment officers and we can talk with you.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: US-Illidan (Horde)
Progression: 2/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Fri/Sat 6p-9p PST

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299, KFae#11678

App: bit.ly/bigbrainboys

Hi Arithawn,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796,

Annoying when work gets in the way of gaming isnt it?