[A] 432 LF late night oceanic guild

Hello!
Im a 432 fury warrior looking for a guild that raids heroic/mythic at around 9pm onwards (Singapore time, GMT + 8) due to my University and part-time work schedule.
A little background on my raiding experiences:
Cutting Edge EN
AotC Pre-nerfed ToV
AotC Nighthold, AtBT, Uldir, BoD

Hi there, Neozomi. Did you find yourself a home yet?

If you’re still looking, [A] Wipe It Up on Saurfang might be what you’re looking for. Our raid team is mainly comprised of ex-hardcore raiders who can no longer (or are unwilling to) keep up with the daunting schedule of full-time raiding. Even so, we’re 4/8M in EP, and went 4/8 in Uldir, and 4/8 in Dazar’Alor. I can see you have at least one Cutting Edge so we may not be hardcore enough for your liking, but you’re welcome to come along for a few weeks to work out if we’re a good fit.

Most of us have full time jobs, partners, kids, or some combination of responsibilities that keeps us from playing the game 24/7. We consider ourselves ‘casually hardcore’.

We raid Wed-Thu 20:00 to 23:00 server time; and run mythic keys Monday and Friday nights. As well as pushing keys, we also run low level keys because everybody always has that alt they’re privately working on.

You can check us out on wipeitup dot net for a ten minute dive into our lifestyle and culture. Hit me up at Discord on Sky_Paladin#7635 or Bnet Malachiel#1815 if you like what you see.

Best of luck finding your new raid home!