[A] 430 Sin/ 428 Out Rogue LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Looking for an alliance mythic progression raiding guild with evening times around 7pm - 1am EST window Tues - Thurs.

If your guild needs a rogue i can play both specs pretty well. Current progression as melee 8/8 N Ep, 7/8 H Ep.

Have experience 8/8 H on shadow priest but want to raid on rogue since its my main. Also have experience on prior content mythic as hunter, rogue and blood dk.

Neck: 60
ilvl: 430 sin, 428 outlaw
Raiders-io: 1.1k atm
Discord: Hyperchucks#1963
Bnet: Hyperchucks#1963

Interested in adding another rogue to the team. Bonus points for being active in m+. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

I will shoot you a friend request on Bnet from Hyperchucks#1963 to talk, seems that is a guild i would be interested to join.

Hey Hyper! My name is Kixxi . I’m the GM for Breaking Game Balance on Bleeding Hollow and we are currently looking for consistent, competitive, and committed individuals to fill out our roster. We have many veteran mythic raiders that are looking to build a TEAM that has the same passion for progression and community. We are by no means elitist and expect everyone to pull together to build the best Team we can.

Ideal Players:

-Active and competitive

-Have an understanding of Mythic Prog raiding

-Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

-Understands logs and how to analyze their performance (will help coach)

-CAN SHOW UP ON TIME FOR RAIDS 2 DAYS A WEEK

For Mythic Core must have 425+ iLVL and 55+ artifact level

70% parses are a large plus

** Raid Schedule**

Wednesday (9-1230 ST or EST)(8-1130 CST)(6-930 PST)

Thursday (9-1230 ST or EST)(8-1130 CST)(6-930 PST)

Priority Needs

Mage, Hunter, Warlock, Disc Priest, Ret Paladin

All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs. Our Roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into mythic based on the comp that we need.

Raider Info

*We supply Raid Flask and Feast for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog

*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders

*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher

*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)

AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Started Mythic EP 7/31/19

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 1/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: Druid, monk, disc
Tank: Any

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Started Mythic EP 7/31/19

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 1/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: Druid, monk, disc

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla