(A)421 Holy Priest LF home

I am an experienced player returning to the game after a break taken in uldir due to guild drama. I have been raiding since 2007 with mythic and old heroic experience(I have all legion and wod aotc). Currently my only remotely caught up character is my priest(422 ilvl 60 neck), but I am honestly willing to play any role and almost any class for the right home. I will be transferring alliance shortly.
Reach me at Apocylon # 1 2 7 4

1 Like

Hey, we’d be happy to talk to you if you’re interested. My btag is surjective#11563. Guild spam below.

Who We Are

<Critical> (3/8M 8/8H) is a Mythic progression guild pushing for CE while fostering a tight-knit community. We’ve been around for a decade, and have a raid leader with extensive CE experience.

We are not parse fiends that are constantly looking for new trials to replace our raid roster. We look for raiders that are able to consistently execute mechanics, can handle constructive criticism, and will use that criticism to improve themselves. The one thing we do not want to do while we are raiding is to waste everyone’s time because people are showing up either unprepared or unmotivated.

Outside of raid, we push M+, PvP, hang out in our Discord, and play a variety of other games. We have an active Discord with plenty of memes and discussion, as well as top-level players in several different areas of the game (CE raiders, multi-r1 PvPers).

Raid Schedule

Thursday / Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Contact

Können (Recruitment)

• BNet - surjective#11563
  • Discord - Können#5177

Liqueur (Officer)

• BNet - AwesomeGuy#1616
  • Discord - AwesomeGuy#8442

Oliveowl (GM)

• BNet - Oliveowl#1879
  • Discord - Oliveowl#0403

Well i know you posted on a priest, but if u rly are open to “any role and almost any class” if you have any desire at all to play a warlock/mage/spriest/ele, we are highly seeking all 4 of those classes heading into next tier! If we sound like a guild that could be a good fit plz do not hesitate to reach out!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

4/8M

Classes Needed:
Currently Seeking DPS (open to all, but preferably Ranged)

My Bnet: Chugs#11757

Meta on US-Illidan was founded by two friends after watching many solid guilds fall apart in the great Classic exodus of 2019. We are looking to slowly bolster forces and create a roster to push hard in 8.3/beyond.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are currently 4/8M and still want to push, but also realize building a great group of people with good synergism takes time, so we will primarily be focusing on recruiting for 8.3 (Our day slots would be W/F with Sunday alt runs and we are currently voting between 8-1 AM EST times)

We are looking for players who are willing to put work into creating a solid long-term environment and want people who are active, know their class well, enjoy m+ keys and want to push CE.

We need people who are flexible, mature and easygoing. If this sounds like something that might interest you, please feel free to drop a line and we can talk about things more in private.

I’ll toss you a request on BNet and we can chat a little more. Cheers!

Hello Apopsicle.

My guild On Greymane-Tanaris is currently looking for more healers for our Heroic and Mythic raid teams. We are currently 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace and looking to push into Mythic Raiding towards the end of this tier and 8.3 onwards.

We raid 3 days a week, but two of those are Heroic raiding which don’t have any attendance requirements at all. Our 3rd day will be switching to Mythic Raiding shortly here and we ask that people on that roster try to be consistent with showing up to raid.

Heroic Raid Days: Thursday/Saturday
Mythic Raid Days: Friday

Mythic raiding does have a requirement for its members to perform a little bit better, as not much is required of our members for the Heroic Team.

If you are interested here is a link to a more detailed post concerning my guild and rules for each team.