[A] 431 Warlock LFG

Look for a guild who is actively raiding heroic farm and some mythic (first 3 bosses). I just returned from an extended leave so I know I need to catch up - working on it. I’m exhaulted with all the faction except for the two new ones - working on that too.
I have all the raiding addons required and I’m enchanted and gemmed appropriate to my spec. I learn quickly so new mechanics won’t be a problem.
I play Destro/affliction warlock, I have the least practice with demonology.
I play 8pm cst till usually midnight or 1am cst - I’d like to find team who runs 8:30 cst till midnight.

Raid Experience:
Uldir 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M
BOD 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 2/9M
ET 9/9 heroic (AOTC)

1 Like

hey drakmatto, if you could somehow make it by 8pm eastern, we might be able to work something out. please take a moment to read our info, feel free to add so we can further discuss. thanks!

Vengeance Alliance, Sargeras

currently 4/8M, working on the 5th.

We raid Tuesday and Thursdays, 8 - 11PM Eastern.

We are currently looking for DPS classes with a high preference towards range.

while raid experience is a huge plus, what we are looking for is commitment and connection. We are looking for people that can commit to our raid schedule and can connect with us as a community. We are happy gamers that enjoy the game despite its many flaws.

During off nights - we run M+s, pvp, heroic nights. classic.

IF interested - please feel free to add me so we can further discuss.

TPK#11921

[A] New Guild on Stormrage looking for DPS to complete Mythic Roster

Losers Club is Recruiting for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Losers Club is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. We are a new guild formed of 4\8 and 5\8 Mythic Raiders that left guilds that broke up. The core raiders have been together since BC.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-50s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Wed - Thurs 8:30p-11:30p EST
Optional Mon - 8:30p-11:30p EST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Healer: Shaman, Holy Priest, Monk

Melee: Warrior, Paladin, Monk, Rouge, DK, DH
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority

• Core BFA Progression-
    Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 5/8M 8/8H

Guild Progression is 8/8 H as we add people to rejoin Mythic Progression

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience or Quality Heroic Raider looking to get into Mythic
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Contact Points-
Lorius#1723 (BNET) - Recruiting Officer
OldManGaming#8692 (Discord) -

Hey Drakmakto,
I think we may be a pretty solid fit for you. Lets chat over the weekend.

Shadow

<Nox Oriens> (4/8 Mythic) is looking to add a tank and 1-2 DPS and a dps/healer. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central).

<Nox Oriens> is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server.

<Nox Oriens> is a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact Shadowsmist (Shadowjj#1695) in-game or Shadow#8257 in Discord for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey, how’s it going; administrators on illidan 4/8M is currently recruiting rdps for our mythic raid roster. If you’re interested feel free to contact me on discord (Aerbain#1110) or btag (sneakysquid#180625)

Drakmakto, We are the PERFECT fit for everything you need!

add me and raid with us! Jovins#1628 !!!

Hi Drak, our raid times fit yours pretty well.

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Good Morning, Friend!

House Brighthammer is looking for a few new ranged dps to add to our family. We are a small guild (less than 60 players, around 250 toons - most of us are altoholics).

We raid heroic Sunday and Monday 7-10 PM PST (9-Midnight CST), with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. We dabble in Mythic raid, on occasion, after we finish AOTC.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times. We are also working on setting up more M+ teams.

I would love to have a chat with you and bring you along on one of our raid nights so you and we can see whether Brighthammer feels like a good home for you. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

Hi there!

Sounds like your times are really close to our raid times. We are an AOTC guild pushing into Mythic, farming first 3 and working on Ashvane. See ad below.

is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 1.5 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Hey Drak is looking for a few more solid rdps to fill out our roster. We raid T/W 8-11PM PST and are slowly transitioning into raiding mondays as well. We are 5/8M! Feel free to add me onto bnet for more info. Meno#11434

Hey Drak! If I mathed properly (always questionable lol), I think our eastern times should work for you! And we have the same progression mindset you do :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following: rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, dk dps, and a hunter.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.