[A] 416 Frost mage looking for raiding guild

A mage is what we are looking for.

We are looking for a 2 day commitment (Fri/Sat 10pm-12am ST [central]). Our focus is Normal and Heroic.

Contact Bnet ID: Slackshot#11254 for more information and interest.

Hey < Flex Progression > on tichondrius Horde 1/8m EP 9/9M in BOD. We are recruiting range dps for mythic progression.

Raid Times: 8-11pm EST T-W-TH

Feel free to msg me at Brim#1101

We are looking for a couple DPS that do not have iffy attendance or relaxed attendance. Also no gear magicians that do a disappearing act once there geared. We are a solid chill group of raiders that flat out put bosses down week in and week for going on 3 years now. Raid times are Tues and Wed 5:45-845 Pm PST (8:45-11:45 Pm Est) . Friday During Progression only 6-8 Pm Pst ( 9-11 Est) . I will pop for the server transfer if $$$ is a problem for someone who is a good fit. Ty Horse on US-Mok’Nathal connected US-Silvermoon Battlenet Retharla#1685 Discord = Horse#5014

We would LOVE a mage so that we don’t have to run Dollar Store Int buff any more. We also start at 7pm Central and are Alliance! If you like everything else about us, I’d love to chat more with you.
Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the EP raid team. Our current progress EP is 7/8H. Our BoD progress was 6/9M BoD with a 1% wipe on Mekk. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Very high need of a Mage and Healer (pref Holy Pally)
Always looking for great dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^^^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Enygmah,

You sound like you’d be a great fit for our guild! I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’Ganis. We are currently 8/8N, 3/8H EP, and aiming to start mythic progression in the coming weeks. Our raid times are W/F 8-1030 EST. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our guild post here: [H] 8/8N 3/8H W/F 8-1030pm EST guild seeking one healer and R DPS!

We pride ourselves on our friendly, positive culture. If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me directly on bnet: Jargon#1804. Good luck in your search!

Felbert
BTag: Jargon#1804
Discord: felbert#6459

Hello Enygmah :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 1/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi Enygmah,

Check out our info below it seems like we would be a good fit for you.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey there, we are looking for a mage and we raid in the times you listed! We raid Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, with our optional heroic day on Monday. We are 6/8H from heroic last week, and our best pull on the first boss was 20 percent, so almost there. If any of that sounds interesting feel free to give me a btag add!
Conzeula#1172

Hi Enygmah,

We are looking for range dps. We’re an AotC focused guild currently 5/8H. I’ll leave my spam below, if it looks good add me and we can chat!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

We are trialing ALL spots this Tuesday, disregard any specific classes I have mentioned below and send an APP if interested :tiger:

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][8/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

Hiya Enygmah,

SERVER: Thrall - HORDE
Raid Days/Times: Wed-Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST
Current Raid Progression: 3/8H EP, 7/8N EP, 2/2 H CoS, 4/9 M BoD

Contact Info:
Rakharo#11725

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Warrior - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH

We currently have do not have any healer or tank spots open.

If you class is not listed above, you can still contact me to discuss options.

ABOUT US:
Been around a long time, most of us hang out in discord all night BS’ing about whatever. We are an adult guild we understand real life comes before WoW. You wanna have a good time? Never have to look for another guild? Then Breathe is where you need to be.

—This is for a core spot, we are planing on pushing to mythic once we have heroic on farm.----

There will be a 2 week trial period at that point one of the officers or the RL will go over your spot on the raid team.

We run M+ on a daily basis there is no reason why you wouldn’t get a 10 or more done every week.

RAIDING INFO:
The atmosphere of our guild is casual and drama-free. We stick to a casual raid schedule of two nights a week. We hardly ever raid outside of he scheduled times. We expect people arrive ready to raid. Repairs and flasks are provided by the guild bank, but you should arrive with any other consumables appropriate to your class and role.

Thanks
Your friendly Monk friend

Guild Name: Hots Dots N Stunlocks
Faction: Alliance
Realm (US): Sargeras
Realm Timezone: Central Standard Time
Current Progression: 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD
Raid Times: 9-12 CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Openings: Skilled players of any spec and class

Application Link : ~https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/sargeras/hots-dots-n-stunlocks

Contacts
Vendixon#11942
Humanity#11914
Sanc#11612

Hello Enygmah,

I think we might be a good fit for you. Add me and we can chat our info is below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Progression :

EP - 7 of 8 Heroic
BOD - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic - 1 month behind due to xfering guild to Dal
CS - 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

You can also add Msgrim if I am not online - msgrimreaper#1894

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit DPS, high priority to warlocks, spriest, mages, balance druid, and ele shaman. We may also be interested in healers with offspec dps, and vice versa, especially ones with ranged dps specs. Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently 3/8H, 7/8N. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no flaming others, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

Hey Enygmah,

Miss You Already, a 3/8M EP alliance guild on Proudmoore, is very interested in recruiting a skilled mage for our raid team. I’ll post my battle tag and the guild info below. Hope to hear back form you soon.

Btag: Manwë#1518

Ascendance
Alliance | Uther Server
Raid: Tues and Thurs 7:45PM-10pM PST (9:45p-12a CST)

Ascendance is a Vanilla WoW guild and since then has shrunk and grown (sort of like WoW subs) but our core values remain the same: kill pixels and have fun doing it. At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun while still using the skills we have honed over the years. We will get AoTC and then move to Mythic. We are never going to be world first, but we tend to float around the top three of the server.

To do that we raid two nights a week and keep our roster tight because the last thing we want is have someone sit a fight. What we need are solid players who will commit to raid, get AoTC and quickly move on to Mythic. We also love our M+ keys!

Member Expectations: We expect our members to have a solid understanding and grasp of their class, enthusiasm to log in and play, and desire to push content and perform to the best of their abilities. Most importantly, this is a game, we want to have fun.

If you’d like to chat further, feel free to contact one of us ~

Cailyth#1999 (Recruitment Officer)
Arrmora#1455 (Raid Leader)
Viper#1562 (GM)

Sovereign is a Mythic raiding guild on the Alliance side of Kel’Thuzad-US. We’re seeking more great players to work on mythic progression content. We were 9/9m BoD and 8/8m in Uldir. We are currently 3/8m in Eternal Palace.

Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays and Sundays:

8:30 PM MST - ~12:00 AM MST (server time)

(We remove 1-2 days from our schedule after progression – we will always full clear)

What we expect from you

An ideal applicant will buy us ice cream (or cheese). Beyond that, we’re looking for people who follow instructions, avoid hazards (fire and void zones), and still put out respectable DPS/HPS/Threat numbers. Since we are working through endgame content, a solid gear-set and hands-on raiding experience will tremendously help your application.

CLASSES NEEDED:

• Boomkin
  • Mage