[A] 415 WW Monk LF Raiding Guild

Hi all!

415 WW Monk LF raiding guild working on mythic progression. I am available for raiding 8-11 Monday - Thursday, potentially available on Sunday.

Currently 7/8 H with a community group I’ve been running with. However, I have mostly been focusing on keys and am about 2600 io through pugging.

I returned from a few year break for dragonflight and am looking to return to mythic raiding.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Thanks!

Hey Granson, I’d love to chat with you about what our team/guild has to offer. Feel free to reach out! Thanks!

< Eternal Kingdom > [A/H] Proudmoore - US
Newly Launched Team Paradigm
Mythic Progression – 3 days / 9 hrs per week | Goal: Cutting Edge
Cross-Faction Raiding Team
Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)
Recruitment open for Healer, Lock, Mage, WW Monk.

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild community that was formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! In addition to many weekly events, EK has multiple raid teams. We are newly launched Team Paradigm! We are a group of experienced players that are creating a new paradigm & are recruiting others who are interested in fun banter, camaraderie, memes, progression, lootz, & penguins. Please check out our Team Page for more info or submit an application if interested.

Recruitment Contacts: Team Lead - Athiee
Discord: Athiee#7231 | Btag: Athiee#1576
Raid Lead - Holybirb
Discord: A_birb#0001 | Btag: Fizzy#12886

Team Page: eternal-kingdom. com /paradigm
Application: eternal-kingdom. com /apply-form/?team=pardigm

We’ll take you as a WW monk, 7/8hc raz at 20% on our first ever week (last week) we’re building the team towards a 20man roster, we’ll raid till the last day of this season and the long goal of the guild is achieving CE next season on a relaxed schedule.
We’re horde on area-52 and we raid 8-11pm EST Tue/Thr.
add me on discord for more : TAL#3021
EDIT : forgot to mention, our guild is very active in M+ scene, so if you’re into that join us.

8/8H 3/8M raid time T/W 830pm est to 12am add my btag would love to chat Fleet#1643

Hi! I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a casual Mythic raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’re Horde, but maybe we can all work around that. AotC, 2/8M, raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 pm (eastern time). We need a healer. Ideally a monk or paladin (classes we are light on) and a dps who can flex to heals. Core spots, and while we do rotate a little the nice part of being a long-running low-drama group is everyone’s reliable and we don’t need lots of subs.

Our roster is mostly together for DF but we are looking for one more healer willing to occasionally flex to dps, ideally a paladin or priest but we have some flexibility. Reliability and good jokes are at least as big a deal as class fit. Like I mentioned earlier, we’re a stable, long-running group without a lot of turnover or drama so our recruiting needs tend to be pretty modest (which is nice, as it means I don’t have to do a lot). Folks who appreciate that sort of low-key, joking during farming and serious during progression environment are, um, appreciated.

Feel free to reach out to me (Wrathblood#1742 on bnet or Wrath#3004 on Discord) or Novasolan (our RL, Novasolan#9219 on Discord). We’d love to chat about what you’re looking for in a guild. Thanks!

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you!
We are 4/8M on Stormrage (Alliance)
We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est.

There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays.
Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

Hi Granson,

My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more.