[a] 415 feral/guardian (with friends) lf aotc + mythic guild

Preferred Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9p-12a or thereabouts… other times/nights might be workable, but weekends are out
Experience (BFA) : 2/2H Crucible, 9/9H + 2/9M BoDA, 8/8H + 1/8M Uldir
RaiderIO : https:// raider. io/characters/us/korgath/Ryecoke
Logs : https:// www.warcraftlogs. com/character/id/4837111#partition=2&difficulty=4
Armory : https:// worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/korgath/Ryecoke

I have been with the same AOTC guild since MoP and have cleared every heroic raid since then. I have vast raiding experience from before that as I’ve been playing since day 1. I am very loyal to guilds once I find the right fit, and the only reason I’m looking now is because the guild is falling apart.

I’m looking for an AOTC guild on a higher pop server that will push heroic then mythic progression on a 2 night schedule. Achieving CE is not a requirement for me but I prefer having a sense of progression over farming raids for weeks on end.

I know my class very well, and would be willing to respec for the right guild, but am looking to stay Feral and be a 3rd tank if needed. I usually parse in the 90th-96th percentile.

I also run both M+ (1100 last season), and ranked PvP (as Resto, 1800+ casually) so guilds that do that as well would be highly preferable.

As a final note, I have close IRL friends/family from my current guild that would likely follow me along. They have very similar experience/ playstyle.

Hey there!
on Stormrage is currently recruiting to fill a few raid spots. We are currently 7/8H and were 4/9M last tier (though we’ve gained considerable talent since last tier!) and are looking to grab a couple more people to jump into mythic with us as well as push keys on a consistent basis. If you would like more information or are interested, feel free to hit me up on bnet! My btag is Charlie#1375 and I’d love to chat :slight_smile:

I personally want PvPers to join the guild. i puged my way to 1600 2s last may and would like to go higher this season… would love to push for a guild rated bg night ATM 6 of us casual pvp.

< Decisive >
is looking for good players to do mythic raiding. ATM we are 6/8H going to achieve aotc in the coming weeks. We are a group of purple-orange parsing players.

We however are looking for personality. Friendship is essential to our raid team and our guild. We engage in quite a bit of adult-themed tomfoolery so you must be open to that sort of humor. We clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. What’s the point of raiding if you’re not having fun?

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
410+ ilvl
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.
know your class

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Recruitment Needs:

Range DPS is needed however we recruit the player not the class. You will be judged on performance and attendance. If you’re a better healer then our healers, we move some one to DPS and Vise versa.

We are open to absorbing small groups of players or guilds.

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!

Contact
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (Co-GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (Co-GM)
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Caitiecatxo#11324 (officer)