[A] 415 Feral/Guardian (with friends) LF AOTC + Mythic guild

Preferred Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9p-12a or thereabouts… other times/nights might be workable, but weekends are out
Experience (BFA): 2/2H Crucible, 9/9H + 2/9M BoDA, 8/8H + 1/8M Uldir
RaiderIO: https:// raider. io/characters/us/korgath/Ryecoke
Logs: https:// www.warcraftlogs. com/character/id/4837111#partition=2&difficulty=4
Armory: https:// worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/korgath/Ryecoke

I have been with the same AOTC guild since MoP and have cleared every heroic raid since then. I have vast raiding experience from before that as I’ve been playing since day 1. I am very loyal to guilds once I find the right fit, and the only reason I’m looking now is because the guild is falling apart.

I’m looking for an AOTC guild on a higher pop server that will push heroic then mythic progression on a 2 night schedule. Achieving CE is not a requirement for me but I prefer having a sense of progression over farming raids for weeks on end.

I know my class very well, and would be willing to respec for the right guild, but am looking to stay Feral and be a 3rd tank if needed. I usually parse in the 90th-96th percentile.

I also run both M+ (1100 last season), and ranked PvP (as Resto, 1800+ casually) so guilds that do that as well would be highly preferable.

As a final note, I have close IRL friends/family from my current guild that would likely follow me along. They have very similar experience/ playstyle.

Hey,

We might be a little outside your time frame but just in case I’ve added our info below. In addition we are looking for a back up tank.

[A - Dalaran] Chaosbeards is now recruiting for Mythic Palace.

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Drunk Run (Optional) 8:30-~11pm EST Saturday.

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

Previous Experience:

3/9m BoD
2/2h CoS

Openings:

Hunter: High
Shadow Priest: High
Disc Priest : High
Warlock: High

Other strong applicants will be considered.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun! We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! BNET @ laskaland#1404

We might be interested if you can raid an hour earlier. We go 8 - 11 EST. We took BoD off as a guild, but for comparisons sake we were 8/9M in Uldir. Those that continued raiding in BoD wound up anywhere from 6/9M to 9/9M 1/2M. We also moved the guild over to Proudmoore, so a pretty high pop server. If any of that is interesting, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

BLACKLISTED - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

The second raid team of <Seraph> US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. Most of us have been raiding together for a few tiers now and hope to keep doing so, but we need you! We are always trying to grow our Blacklisted family and provide a happy raiding environment for everyone that feels at home with us.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 or Zaden#1776 for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

So: we like friends!
But we’re a mid-size server, and raid Mon/Tues. If those are dealbreakers, disregard the rest of this. It’s super important to find the right fit.

Relevant info:
Knights who say Ni, Alliance on Icecrown/Malygos.
Raids are Mon/Tues, 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 9-midnight EST). We are primarily heroic-focused but will dabble in mythic as numbers and interest allow.
You’ll often see m+ groups going in non-raid days and times.
We’re looking for DPS. Seriously. Specifically seeking DPS that pulls their weight and wants to be part of the community. Bonus points for a warlock, but really, good player is a good player regardless of class.
We are the original Knights who say Ni, dating back from before Classic. This is a well-established guild and one that reliably gets AOTC every tier. (Please ignore my lack of CoS kill; I managed to miss it. It did die for the guild.) No need to worry that the guild will collapse two months in or at the first progression roadblock.

If you think this might be a fit, let’s chat - Cazenovia#1274 on Battlenet or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.

<Apeiron> is an AOTC Mythic raiding guild on [A] Kel’Thuzad. We are dedicated to finding that delicate balance between raid progression and real life responsibilities. We believe that a strong community and friendships are of the utmost importance in this game. There is nothing better than having a close knit group of friends to share the victory rush with when you finally kill that mythic boss you have worked together on.

Currently we are 4/8 N and 4/8 H Eternal Palace. Last season we were 2/2 H CoS, 9/9 H BoD and 4/9 M BoD. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights from 10 pm to 1 am EST. Outside of raiding, we have an active community that enjoys all levels of Mythic + farming. We are looking for a few more like-minded raiders to complete our team, and help us push further into mythic progression. If you are interested in more information, I would love to chat with you. My btag is Avi#12246.

Hello Ryecoke

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: