(A) 414 Mage/411 Ele Shaman LF west coast raiding guild

LF PST/west coast Alliance raiding guild that starts around 8pm or so and ends around 11pm or so. Wanting to push myself and have a more challenging gaming experience after being out of the mythic progression scene for so long with my 3-year hiatus from the game. Willing to put in the time and do the research given the chance to show what I am capable of.
414 Frost Mage
411 Ele Sham
Willing and able to reroll any class and learn, would prefer to dps.
B-tag
Rata#5204

Heyyy Rata!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 8/9M Battle of Dazar’alor (Jaina to 28%) and recruiting ranged DPS.

Last tier our team earned:

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule sooo close to meeting your preferred times!
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor Friday at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Battle of Dazar’alorSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Normal/Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

Bump! Just to see what else is out there!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you

Frozenwing GM

Hey Rata, Ascendance might be the guild you are looking for.

Ascendance is on Uther/Runetotem.

Who is Ascendance?

We are 3/9 M and 2/2H
3/8 M for Uldir

Well, to be blunt, we are a melting pot. Ascendance has been around since Vanilla wow. To be honest however, there isn’t really anyone from that era of the guild (maybe one or two old farts). You see each expansion, we’ve grown and shrunk and grown again (sort of like WoW subs lol). But our core values have remained constant and those are to kill pixels and have fun doing it.

At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now we just want to have fun while still using the skills we’ve honed over the years.

Who should be looking for Ascendance?

Ascendance is a place for raiders that want to keep it casual (we only raid 4 hours a week) but still progress. We are not going to make people jump through hoops for us or min/max every little thing, but we expect you to be willing to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. If that means making sure you’re getting your weekly keys done, great. If that means reading up on your class guide to even out your rotation, great! Basically, we want someone that knows how to carry their weight and be willing to help others.

When does Ascendance raid?

Tuesday 11pm-1am EST/8pm-10pm PST

Thursday 11pm-1am EST/8pm-10pm PST

What does Ascendance need?

Current needs include:
BrM or DPS Monk
Mage
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Warlock

If your class/spec is not listed above, please feel free to apply anyways. We’ll never turn down exceptional players (not really average players either).

Who do I need to talk to join?

You can reach out to one of our officers:

Pananda#1469 (Recruitment)

Viper#1562 (GM)

Arrmora#1455 (Raid Leader)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Rata,

Sent you a Friends request. 6/9M BoD. Alliance team raiding on Mon, Tues and Mon from 6:30 to 9:30 PST. Would love to chat more. Add me @ Rosettechrno#1937

We’re looking to add those classes to our roster.

Color Blind - 8/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]