Deleted Post

[Deleted Post]

Heya! I’m Aurum (the other one in this post). Looking forward to seeing if the Stormrage specific realm forum is dead/slow until 8.2 or if we get some replies! Woo!

Hello Aeriyael and Aurum,

My name is Zavík and I am the GM of The Bloodline. We are an AOTC focused guild and took a short break for most of the BoD raid. We are back together and would like to add a few extra peeps to our core for 8.2. We are constantly in discord every night and very social. We do like to run older content and lots and lots of Mythic+. After we clear heroic and have AOTC for everyone we do typically get a few mythic bosses down each patch. We are constantly having fun and helping others. We would definitely like to chat with you. My Co-GM has added you as a friend in discord and ill leave my btag here with you. I look forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Zavík#1323

I apologize I didn’t see you had mentioned weekends. Our raid times are 8-11 Eastern but on Tuesday and Wednesday.

We generally aim towards weekends given our morning schedules, but I’ll see with Aeri if Tues/Wed doesn’t work for us after all! Might have to change the original post. Thanks for replying!

Hey,

I’ll start by saying that we’re a 6-9pm EST raiding guild, I know it might not fit your times, but thought I’d still poke y’all just incase you have any interest.

We’re currently on the lookout for more raiders and friends with 8.2 near us and for more in the future. We’re a relatively stable guild that aims to get every AOTC and slowly make our way through mythic content. We had a month or two break, but we’re now slowly starting it up again.

We’re a good group of friends that has been together for a while, a big majority of the current members has been around since Legion and some even before then. If you’d like to know more, I’ll let you check us out.

Cheers!

Still on the look out for potential guilds! :smiley:

Although we’re a mythic raiding guild, we’re looking to push AOTC within the first few weeks of Azshara’s Eternal Palace, and would be happy to have you join us for that. We also push M+ and do PvP (RBGs, Arena) throughout the week in addition to the odds and ends (achievement runs, etc.), so we’re not one of those guilds that only logs in for raid night.

Our guild info is below if you’d like to check us out. If you’re interested and would like to discuss, surjective#11563 is my btag. Happy hunting :smiley:

If your good with weeknights, we would still be very interested.

Hi Aeriyal and Aurum, “Unbroken Alliance” is a large casual progressive that has many players in their 50s, 60s, and 70s, besides younger adults. What are GM has hated is that some laxness and laziness has appeared in the guild when it comes to raiding, w/ guildies thinking why raid, when I can just do Keys and lvl my gear. So we will have days, when only a few will show up and our GM just cancels the raid, since she just doesn’t want to pug a load of people. So, we want new members who actually want to raid and will show up (unless for a RL situation, and tell GM about not coming a few days ahead). We happen to need another capable healer, and would also desire a dps/tank for those days when either main tank can’t make it. Our raid days are (prog.) T/W 8-10 pm and Sat/Sun (GMs choice-can be alt, achieve, or progression continuation run. All of us in our progression raids are 400+ ilvl. We use Vent 3.08 (some guildies had problems w/ their systems using Discord & in-game chat, so we went back to Vent and have had no problems), food, flasks, repairs provided. Our GM absolutely loves doing Keys, and will schedule some whenever she logs on-line, depending on what keys everyone gets for the week (up to 15s). We also have our pet, mount, and trans mog hounds. If we sound like the right fit for the both of you, just IM me in-game (alts- Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have the both of you w/ us!