[A] 4/10m 222 Holy Paladin LF guild pushing CE

Hi I’m looking for a chill guild that is looking to obtain CE this raid tier.

I’m currently 4/10m (24% on Innerva but guild died :frowning:) and 1650io. Haven’t made it very far into Mythic Nathria but I’m a fast learner and can play my spec very well. I have a 90.8 average healing parse in mythic Nathria, with a 99 parse on Hungering (#76 in the world) and a 98 on Sun King (#191) at the time of typing.

I would rather stay Kyrian but is willing to switch to Venthyr if needed.

My raid days/time is very flexible.

Discord: Mikey#7070
Bnet: Michael#18644

Thank you for your consideration. :slight_smile:

Check us out. Maybe we’d be a good fit for you

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

5/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi Excelsior! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 5/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Current needs :

Holy Pally; Mage;Boomkin: Rogue; Tank w/ dps OS; strong players of any class will always be considered. (Healers with OS a plus)

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:

Kinetik: kinetk#1503 Discord: kinetik#6285

Officers:

Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you

Unrivaled on Thrall is 9/10 M and looking for an H pal.

Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est
Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est

Palculees- Bnet: Creon#1725, Discord: Palculees#8876
Xeva- Bnet: ISoul#1883, Discord: Xeva#0752

Hello there, added you on discord.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Added you on discord. I have an immediate spot for you to come join our 5/10M (almost 6/10 with sub 10% on uber a) team.

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hello Excelsior!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift