[A] 409 BM / 404 HPriest LF Mythic Raiding

Hunter is 3/8M, 9/9H Looking for similiar progression or further.
www.warcraftlogs [dot] com/character/id/37608730
Priest is 1/8M.
www.warcraftlogs [dot] com/character/us/stormrage/meolove

LF Weekday Raiding, evenings 7-1am EST.

Let me know if you think we’d fit.

Cheers,
Meolae#1463

Hey there,

I am a team lead for the newly formed team Project X on Sargeras (Alliance).

we are newly formed this tier, with the intent to form a successful team and push as far into Mythic as possible for BoD, with the goal of being a CE guild asap. we are currently 6/9H, with 1/9M being killed every week, looking for numbers and a consistent roster that will allow us to push into Mythic.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday, 830-1130 CST, with M+ being ran throughout the week as a guild. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere, the raid leads all have experience leading AoTC teams throughout the last 3+ tiers, and we are simply looking to push the envelope further with a new team and a new guild.

Feel free to reach out to us on discord/bnet if you are interested/have questions.

Bnet: viz#11820 | Discord: dead#0666
Bnet: MAVIENAR#1710 | Discord: MAVIENAR#1710

Hey there! We are looking to replace our dps who can’t show exactly at the start of raid time and that hurts our mythic prog. If you like what you read, I’d love to chat more with you.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 3/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Terrible Gamers - Bleeding Hollow is recruiting Rdps! We raid progression Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 EST with an optional heroic Tuesday. We are 3/9M 9/9H. Currently have enough for a 20 raider roster but like to field a few extra for strat needs and expected absences.
Check out our website as well! terriblegamers-bh.weebly (.) com

If you would like to chat add my btag!
Musclebadger#1829

Updated info.