[A] 409 Balance/Resto Druid LF Mythic Raid Team

10+ years of raid experience, looking for a mythic raiding guild to continue progression with for the remainder of the raid tier and forward.

Experience: 9/9H, 4/9M, 2/2H
Ilvl/Azerite Neck: 409, Level 50
Spec: Balance/Resto Druid (Willing to play either spec/swing back and forth)
Times Preferred: Mon-Thurs 7PM-11PM (EST)

Logs are available upon request.
Drama free
If you feel your team would be a good fit, post your info below.

(H)(Illidan)(Duplicity Reborn) Tue/Wed 9-12 CST
Currently trying to form a 3rd raid team within the guild we curently have players who are anywhere from 6/9M to 9/9M looking to push cutting edge in 8.2
Contact: TheWaffleNator#7299 (Discord) ŴǺƑƑĿȄŊȀŦǾȐ#1646 (Bnet)

Despair US-Thrall Horde 7/9M Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST. Established 2007.

Can use a RDPS for Stormwall & Jaina (Performance based).

Discord: Scrubcat#5694 BT: Scrubcat#1271

Let’s jump into Discord & chat!

Hello Penike, I’d be interested in having a chat and going through your logs as we are looking for a Boomy. We raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est, we’re 7/9M with 16.8% on Blockade after 2 nights. If this is something that interests you, hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey,

Love the drama free thing and I agree 100% drama destroys guilds and we have non of it. My info is below if you wish to chat.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hi Penike

Reason on Zul’jin is 8/9M with an immediate need for a good balance druid. We raid 2 nights a week, Tues and Thurs, 8-11 EST. My btag is Ginobili#11863, let’s talk.

Hi there, Penike! We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and are looking for Heals/DPS who can flex for Jaina progression. Here’s our forum post for more info! :smiley_cat: