[A] 406 Balance Druid LF Mythic Raiding

I’m a veteran MMO raider (10+ years) who returned to WoW a few weeks ago. I’m seeking a 2-3 day mythic raiding guild for BoD, 8.2, and beyond. I understand that I’m somewhat behind the curve in terms of gear/mythic experience for this tier. I’m hoping to find a community to trial with until the leadership feels that I’m ready to step into mythic.

About: Progression isn’t as important to me as finding the right team. I’m a 26 year old medical student. I set aside a few hours a week for gaming to keep my sanity. I’ll fit in with kind folks who value teamwork. It doesn’t matter to me if you’re a brand new guild or 9/9M. If you have a strong community, I’ll do my best to help you be successful.

Name: Kordrid-Sargeras

Raiding History:
BC - All up to twins pre-nerf
WotLK - All heroic content
Cataclysm - All heroic content
MoP - Casual
WoD - Raid leader, cutting edge all tiers
Legion - Cutting edge first tier, casual remainder of expansion
BfA - Casual until now! A few mythic kills early in the expansion

Faction: Alliance Only. Willing to serve transfer for the right fit.

Availability: M/T/W/Th/S/Sun 8-12pm EST (2-3 days)

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/kordrid
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/kordrid

Note: I have mythic logs from Uldir.

Still looking

Added you on battlenet.

Also including our copy/paste below.

Chaosbeards is now recruiting for a mythic roster and heroic crucible.

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is a new guild on Dalaran that comes from a AOTC raid team on Galakrond/Blackhand. We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday - Mythic+/Raid Night as needed.

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

Hey Kordrid!

<Exodus> is a 4/9 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule. An additional day will be added the first few weeks of a new raid releasing, at normal raid times, so that normal mode content can be experienced while progression is starting. This day is optional, but we encourage attendance.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST

Recruiting:
Restoration/Elemental or Enhancement Shaman
Arcane, Fire, or Frost Mage
Balance Druid
Frost/Unholy Death Knight

Unlisted classes/specs are welcome to apply as well!

Expectations:
Raiders are expected to maintain as close to 90% attendance as possible. We expect raiders to have a good grasp on their class, specs, and roles in a raiding environment. We highly encourage that raiders put forth effort into improving their character inside, and outside, of raid so that they do not fall behind during progression.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

Immediate need for a Balance Druid for our team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there! We are in dire need of a boomkin right now for our mythic roster. Your dps is good enough as is that we can comfortably bring you to our M Conclave prog. If you’d like to get 5/9M with us (we would too!), and you like what you read, I’d love to chat more with you! <3
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 4/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Classes that can decurse and all awesome dps!

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Still looking

Looks like Divinity might be a good fit for you. Right now we are 6/9M, and as long as you are competent at your class, spec, and mechanics, then being behind in gear isn’t a big deal to me. We raid 6-9 MST (8-11 EST) Tues / Sunday. If you are interested add me on Bnet at Keoke#1367 or Discord at Keoke#5039.

sent request, still looking

If you are willing to faction change I have the home for you. weekend team is currently 3/9M with pulls on OP looking for some solid DPS. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’d like to talk more my Btag is Dmac#1514 . Hope to hear from you!

still looking, pugged aotc this morning

still looking

currently recruiting a balance druid

Unsettled on Dalaran (5/9m) is interested in you, sent you a friend request. Add me on bnet Mute#1292 and we can talk more

Kordid,
If you change your mind, we’d be honored to have you on Horde. Please reach out if interested! :slight_smile:

Can personally vouch for Administrators. Great raid environment with great people. Only left because of a shift change that conflicted with raid times. Haven’t really raided since then because a group like that is hard to come by.

1 Like

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Swing Tank/DPS and/or Swing Heal/DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Who is Peak:

Peak [1/9M 9/9H] is an alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Friday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Saturday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 PM EST
Sunday (Optional Alt raid) - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM PST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non BRM Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment Officer: Ryg#1965
  • Raid Leader : Thrillhouse#1644

Hello, We’re a 10 year old stable guild that is great for people who take breaks from the game here and there. We’re currently 9/9H 2/9M and looking for the last 1-2 people we need to raid mythic more consistantly. You can reach me on bnet Helagoth#1919

Raid days/times are Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-9:30pm EST

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Babygirl#11758

Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:00-11:00 Eastern,

Recruitment needs: i400+ tank/dps/healer -Priest/Monk prefered

While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered.