[A] 405 Prot/Ret/Holy Paladin LF 2 Night Raiding Guild

Hello all,

I’m a returning player looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild. I have played the game consistently since Vanilla and have experience raiding at a high level. I have achieved AOTC and CE for every raid tier except for Uldir since Legion. I took a break at the end of last tier due to guild burnout (we fell apart on Mythic G’huun).

I’m looking to join an active guild that raids between 7 and 11 est Tuesday/Thursday and at a minimum clears Heroic every tier. I am a knowledgeable and experienced player at both Ret and Prot. I have experience healing Mythic + at a reasonable level and have healed heroics raids in the past but feel I could transition into Mythic as a healer if needed as well.

If you feel you have raid times that fit my needs and an opening for Paladin of any spec please let me know! Feel free to add me in game but please just let me know who you are upon adding. MadDawg#1310.

Thank you.

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and could use a ret/holy paladin. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 1/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Still looking for a guild.

Hey man i added you to Bnet Look forward to chatting with you about a spot on our team!