[A] 405 Holy Priest LF Semi HC Guild

Hi, I’m a 405 Holy Priest and I’m looking to join a friendly raiding guild with ambitions to progress towards CE every tier. I want to make new friends and join a progression guild with the numbers to actually attempt mythic raiding.

Raid Experience: 8/8H & 1/8M Uldir, 9/9H & 1/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Please leave a reply with your btag if you’re interested. Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

Hey Bandui!

JOGK on Thrall is 4/9M. I’d love to chat. You can contact me using the info below. We’re a guild that’s part of a larger general gaming community that has many active and social members for just about anything you’re looking for. We have people on at all times of the day/night running keys and socializing. Here’s a little more info about us:

Raid Days/Times: Tu/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST (6 hours)
Current Progression: 4/9M
Recruitment Contacts: Zambistical#6438 (discord) / Zambistical#11130 (btag)
Application: (use chrome or the guilded app) //http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdARm90emR?i=v4D6MOqm
WoWProgress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/JOKG
Warcraftlogs: //https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/jokg

Thanks for your time,
Zamb

Hi Bandui,

We are looking for a solid holy priest to fill a core spot on our mythic raiding team. Check us out! I encourage you to apply or reach out to one of us if you’re interested:

< Decipher > [A] Proudmoore - 3/9M 9/9H BDA 1/2H CoS is a late-night raiding guild looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

Formed during TBC, pushing endgame content has always been our goal. We provide an encouraging raid atmosphere that values performance, consistency, respect and teamwork; so that we can steadily progress towards Cutting Edge.

Raid times:

Tuesday 8:00PM -11PM PST
Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM PST
Thursday 8:00PM - 11PM PST (Optional)

Recruitment Needs:
Listed in priority from highest to low.
Ranged: Priest (Shadow), Mage, Hunter, Ele Shammy
Melee: WW Monk and DK
Healer: Resto Shaman and MW Monk
Tank: Warrior or BM Monk

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you don’t see your class up there, but you’re an awesome player, apply anyway.

What we expect:

• Commitment - Towards your own ability to master your class and spec; to the guild and community we’re going to build together; and to our progression.
  • Reliability & Consistency - We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid. 90% raid attendance is required. We understand that real-life happens and expect our raiders to let us know at least 24-hours in advance, if they can’t make a raid.
  • Respect & Accountability - Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. This isn’t possible if we don’t own up to our own mistakes and fix them as soon as possible. Mistakes are tolerated, but if they’re not fixed quickly, you will be benched until you improve. In this way, we can ensure that we respect our raiders’ time and efforts.

Visit us at decipherguild(.)wixsite(.)com/proudmoore, and fill out an application:

forms.gle/ZbTNjuZxFYmFmPca6

Or feel free to reach out to one of our Officers to apply directly:

• Atrociti#1141(Ops)
  • Churnobul#1806 (Logs & Strategy)
  • Jamzed#1585 (Recruitment)
  • Rpg#1215 (Recruitment)

ill give more info message me Crocker#1180

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724
You can also contact the heal officer: Discord: Amirah#3277 bnet: Hotsauce#1407