[A] 405 Holy Paladin LF Semi Hardcore Guild (7 PST or later raids)

BattleTag: Oankali#1132
Discord: Eshen#3019

405 Holy Paladin looking for a semi-serious evening progression guild.

I’ve run the spectrum from casual to server first raiding since vanilla. Now my schedule has settled down I’m looking to get back to raiding. I have extensive experience in high mythic raiding on my shaman and priest for the past several expansions.

7PM PST is the earliest start time I can do

Thanks!

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/sever time and are looking for another healer.

Currently 1/9M, 6/9H, 9/9N BoD. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

Still looking bump

The night show is a horde guild on Zul’Jin. We raid Sunday’s and Monday’s from 10-1am PST. (1-4am eastern). We are 3/9 M

Opening for hpal

Discord campyourbody#2937
Bnet tim#12145

bump still looking

Yay healers!

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

Hey I’m having to leave my own guild for schedule reasons. I am my guild’s only holy paladin, and they’ll be without one from now on. were 8/9 Mythic . Id like to pass your info to my healing lead.

Please add me @ Damocles#11473 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

Hello Giantshield,
Are you currently still looking for a guild, or have you found one to call home?