[A] 405 Holy Paladin LF Semi Hardcore Guild (7 PST or later raids)

BattleTag: Oankali#1132
Discord: Eshen#3019

405 Holy Paladin looking for a semi-serious evening progression guild.

I’ve run the spectrum from casual to server first raiding since vanilla. Now my schedule has settled down I’m looking to get back to raiding. I have extensive experience in high mythic raiding on my shaman and priest for the past several expansions.

7PM PST is the earliest start time I can do

Thanks!

Hey there!

I think we talked before when you made a previous post looking for a guild. We’re pushing into Mythic content and would love to have you join us for raids. We raid 9-12 PST tues/wed/thurs and could really use a strong holy paladin. I sent you a Bnet request, hit me up and we can talk about you joining or trialing.

Garshmog#1350 on bnet

Hey we think you would probably be a good fit for

Aspire 9/9N 6/9H
Goals
We strive to build a strong gaming community that players of all levels/interests can enjoy. We are not just a WoW raiding guild, our community also enjoys many other games together.

Raid Days/Times
Tues/Wed (Prog) 9pm-12am EST. Sunday(Farm) 9pm-12am EST.

Needs
Our progression team is seeking: Warrior(DPS), Rogue, Boomkin, HPal and Ele Sham. Any exceptional players can apply however, no matter the class.

Expectations
Raiders: Have complete knowledge and understanding of how your class works through and through. Come to raids on time and prepared with consumables. Have a complete understanding of each boss. Gear up as best you can outside of raids. Be accountable.
Members: Be kind and courteous to others. Have respect for all members. Have some fun, that’s what we are all here to do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Drakkon#11404
Steveoo#1935
LrdDabington#1777
Car#11321

Hey man, disgruntled might be a good spot for you. We have a very active guild who run myrhic plus all the time. We are currently 4/9 heroic but are retooling our raid team. And working on building the roster for possible mythic. We always get aotc and raid tues and wed 9pm-12am

Lordedmund50#1739 if you have any questions