[A] 404 BM Hunter looking for heroic and mythic raiding/keystone

Looking to get my hunter into raiding. Ive raided as a holy priest this expansion and im looking to switch characters and roles. I know the mechanics for all bosses thru mythic. lookinf for EST raiding guild prefereably.

Hi Krunk,

We’re looking for more ranged dps for our guild currently. We’re 9/9H and 1/9M on Stormrage, running raids on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST.

I can go into more detail in person if you’d like to add me on battle.net. Woofie#1104. Thanks!

Chaosbeards Alliance Dalaran (9/9H 2/2H) is now recruiting for a mythic roster.

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday - Pickup day as needed. Otherwise Mythic+ night.

Other Raids
8:30pm - 11pm EST Saturday - Drunk Raid/Alt Raid

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

Openings:

Hunter: High
Boomkin Druid: High
Resto Druid: High
Shadow Priest: High
DPS with experience as Tank off-spec: High
Healers with experience as DPS: High

Other strong applicants will be considered.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

We are a large group that recently returned to raiding, looking to either add more to the group, or another large group that would allow us to jump back into raids. So far we have just been pugging until we can find enough to continue. Add me for more info thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724 :slight_smile:

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 5 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|