[A] 403 Arms Warrior and 401 Arcane Mage L4 Raid guild

Hey guys I’m the warrior, and my friend, the arcane mage, are looking for a new raid guild.

I’m currently 8/9 N and 6/9 heroic (one of my heroic kills was Mekka haven’t got King down yet) mostly been pugging raids. We like to really experience the game, looking for a guild that’s doing heroic and maybe also Mythic, would be an awesome bonus if the guild also did RBG’s and M+ as we just like group activities and having fun.

Prefer weekend raids but we can work around our schedule and be flexible. Server isn’t an issue since we are willing to server swap. We’d like an active discord community and just people we can get along with!

Hope I hear back from you all!

Forgot my Btag G4slight#1963

You guys seem like you may be up our ally. What are you looking for in raid times? we raid Friday-Saturday 10:30 pm - 12:30 am PST and run M+ almost nightly starting around 7:30 pm. We have a goal of clearing Heroic for AOTC every raid tier and will try mythic if it tickles our fancy but not often as we prefer to be relaxed in our raids. Send a message to Kosmosu@1196 or Casin#1916 and lets get talking.

Hey there! Thanks for the response. Raid times are going to be way off for us though. The mage is on EST and I’m CST so it’s going to be a little on the late side for us, but I really appreciate it though.

All good. Happy hunting!

Hey my man I run the new Heroic team for the guild The Bad Mama Jamas on Sargeras-Alliance. Our main team is 3/9M and our heroic team will start pushing next week on Thursdays from 730-1030EST A majority of the raiders already have their AotC and we do RBGs on Saturday at noon est and do M+ throughtout the week. If you are interested add me on bnet @bardrevolver#1441.

If weeknights are in the question, I have a wall of text for you to look at. If not, good luck!

Project X is night Mythic progression team with a mindset of not only killing the bosses but also forming a bond within the team and having fun doing it.
Our goal is to be able to get Cutting Edge each tier of progression at a reasonable pace.
We are a serious team with a laid back atmosphere during trash and a serious one during boss fights.
If you’re looking for a Mythic team with a Cutting Edge mindset, then you have found your home.

Raid times are 8-11 CST

We are Currently looking for.

• Death Knight (DPS)
  • Demon Hunter (DPS)
  • Druid Feral, Balance
  • Hunter any spec
  • Mage any spec
  • Monk (DPS)
  • Paladin (DPS)
  • Priest any spec
  • Rogue any spec
  • Shaman (DPS)
  • Warlock any spec
  • Warrior (DPS)

Must be 390 to Apply.
But all qualified(ilvl) classes feel free to apply so we can talk things out.
NOTE Even if you are Horde, please consider us. :slight_smile:

currentlyonline.gg/projectx/

CONTACT INFO!

Bnet: MAVIENAR#1710 | Discord: MAVIENAR#1710
Bnet: SirRamtin#1455 | Discord: bettyspaghetti69#0097

<Berserk>  9/9H 2/9M
   Bleeding Hollow 

Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Black team Mon/thurs 8-1 (mythic only team 400 ilvl min + logs)
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

Hi there! I think you’d make a great addition to our Raid roster! Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. We have a good group of players that push high keys with ratings 1k+ we have 2 raid teams and are currently recruiting for both teams. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, but of course we understand that people have lives as well.

Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758

Hey, sent you an invite, would love to chat with you about my raid team, located in Sargeras-Alliance side. We raid Wednesday and Sunday, 7-10 EST. We are 1/9M and 8/9H, with Jaina down to 15% after 10 attempts.

We are also part of the Currently Online community which spans 8 different guilds and features all sorts of organized groups for RBGs, Mythic+ and PvP. Therefore, there’s always something to do even when our team is not raiding.

Look forward to talking with you and your friend

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin**

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 2/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

Hey Zasa you may be interested in our raid team SRD looking for a warrior and a mage right now. Check us out below and visit our site (linked at the bottom) to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 6/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 3/9H 6/9N (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 7/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter etc)

SRD: DK,DH, Warrior Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi Zas! We could use a couple more solid dps for our mythic BoD push! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 8/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tank

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

I don’t think the website works, I got a 404 error when trying to access.

Sorry we were fixing it, should work now :slight_smile:

Looking for competent new and experienced players to tackle Battle of Dazar’alor

Ruiner

provides an environment that is competitive and most of all-patient. We are willing to work with any and all players in order to progress as a team at a quick pace that downs content effectively. Raid Tuesday’s Wednesday’s at 10:00P- 1:30A EST or (stormrage server time)

octopuscake#1921 (GM)

Warner#1294 (Officer)

*We will be happy to give answers to any questions you may have!

Requirements

• We do use and require discord during raid times - You must listen so we may direct you or address any issues we may have individually or as a team-*
  • Item level *
  • 380- HEROIC BoD
    390- Mythic BoD
  • Attendance * Please do not waste our times as there are also 19 other people who are also going to depend on you as a whole. If you can not commit to our schedule please do not message us about attending our runs.*
  • MANDATORY ADDONSBig Wigs or DBMExorsus Raid ToolsWeak Auras
  • Currently trialing on a 3 week basis heroic BoD looking to do mythic content with exceptional players who mesh well with our atmosphere and can comply with our community standards
  • What we provide: we will continue to provide cauldrons and food for the raid as long as we have people who continue to help farm. This solely depends on who is helping fish and farm herbs. Providing food and flasks for the guild does not fall on any one individual or officer. We have farming nights as well- pretty self explanatory -This is a commonly asked question which is why it’s included- We do not provide guild repairs.
  • Who are we? [Ruiner] was formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed. Although We will absolutely get our AOTC we’re primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest.
  • Outside of raid : Although technically on our off days we will still be in random pugs or forming our own pugs for our alts and what not you can almost always find us hanging out in our discord channel. We aim for all of our raid team members to get their 10 keys done weekly so that means lots of groups forming daily. Some of us will group up and do war fronts, Island expeditions and even leveling random toons just for the fun of it. We are a tight knit community but we are also welcoming to new comers as well. Ruiner is not a guild that only see’s it’s members on raid nights!

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (1/9M 6/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9am-12pm EST.
PM at Garjay#1690.

Hey, we put in our Apps! Excited to hear from you guys and potentially see if we click.

Hey Dude how’s it going I’ll keep it quick

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

One day a week guild horde side on Zul’jin we don’t make raiding a job 6 to 10 EST always get Aotc very loud and dysfunctional group of people we went 3 mythic last Teir in desperate need of a hunter hmu Mako#1649

Astral needs a warrior. 7/8M 2/2M CE LFM Top 50-100 Raiders

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warrior and mage to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 8/9H 1/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!