[A] 400 RDruid Heals LFG

I’m shopping around for a new place to raid after my previous raid team has collapsed. I’m not in any hurry, and I’m looking for a group that feels right in addition to being capable of solid progression.

I am currently 9/9 Normal and 6/9 Heroic.

My ideal guild is not too much farther along than that (I’m not looking to coast off of your farm bosses) but also has serious progression intentions and expects to clear mythic. I’d also love to see a guild that runs M+ together each week.

I’m an experienced mythic raider, but have been more casual in recent months. I’m looking to get back into the full swing of mythic progression. Consequently, I won’t mind being ‘second string’ or ‘back up’ having to earn my position in the raid over time.

Ideally, I would like to find a guild running 2-3 nights a week, weekdays preferred, Tuesday/Thursday even more so. I’m also on the east coast and intend to avoid signing on to raid times that will keep me up significantly past midnight (I have to work.)

I am happy to entertain the idea of transferring servers for the right team, and am currently on proudmoore.

PM me to talk more - I will want to come on some trial runs before jumping in, just to see how the group feels.

SilverSignet #1764

Hey there Ailesia! We are looking for a healer. Here’s our post, please take a look and let me know if you are interested in talking about a core position!

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight, central/sever time and are looking for another healer. Our raid ends an hour later than you are looking for, so I understand if that is an issue.

Currently 1/9M, 6/9H, 9/9N BoD. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

We’re on Proudmoore, which may be convenient. Our raids would end at 12:30am for east coast. If that’s workable, hit me up.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

[US][H][Feathermoon/ScarletCrusade] <Average at Best> - 3/9M

5:30-8 PST Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

<Average at Best> is looking to push to get as far into Mythic as we can, hopefully getting Cutting Edge. Currently we are looking for a healer and a dps. Tuesday and Wednesday are our primary progression nights and Monday is for heroic clears while people still need gear from it. This is subject to change based on attendance. I sent you a battlenet request, Modeya#1836 :slight_smile:

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933