[A] 400 Mage LF Guild

At the time of this post, I’m 400. I’m looking for a guild that is pushing mythic+ keys/farming keys (doesn’t matter what level). I did take a small break from Wow due to RL. I’m in the eastern time zone and my availability is 7pm to 11:45pm. I do have to work during the week so not too late, 4am comes mighty early. Also, would like to start raid heroic raiding again, anything else is a bonus. I primarily play Frost but have played all specs. I’m willing to server transfer to find a great group and join a great community/guild

Raid Experience:
Uldir 8/8H, 2/8M

Hey Lissendra! My EST based team Taco Island could use a mage! They are currently 9/9h and 2/2h! Outside of that we have a bustling key community and active discord! Good group of people, you should check us out :). Take care!

<Murderous Plush Toys> is a newly formed guild with CE experience leadership., recruiting members for Core team for mythic progression. We are looking for all players new to the game and veterans for current and upcoming content. AOTC guaranteed. PST, for more info. We run M+'s daily and always help each other gear

PST we are horde on illidian

DM - matt#19690 if interested

Hey buddy!
Our core raid days are Friday/Saturday at 9pm CST. Our heroic clears are Thursday/Sunday at 8pm CST.
We do a ton of M+ throughout the week, and it’s our main focus when we aren’t raiding.
We have a strong need for your class. If our times work, I would love the opportunity to chat.
Btag-Dev#1185
CasualDev#5323

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you

Frozenwing -GM

Hi Lissendra! If you’re still looking for a guild, Eschaton on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking for some players to round out the roster. We do Heroic raiding on Tues/Thurs, 8-11pm EST and do keys during the week.

Link to our recruitment post, which has some contact information.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you

Hiya Only Raiding Ironically is a Heroic Raiding guild on Emerald Dream. Our progress is 9/9H 2/2H and our raid nights are sun/mon 8-11 EST. We also run keys sporadically during the week, and use discord to organize these runs. If this interests you and you want to know more feel free to whisper me or my GM. L0rdKanti#1550 or Pyth#11704 you can also reach me on Discord Kanti#1108

We are a 2 night a week AOTC guild 9/9H 2/2H looking for a couple more range as we are getting ready for 8.2. We have a active group of friends either IRL or through the WOW that has been growing over the years. We are 25-40 in age all working adults many married with kids. We are mostly all EST as well raid nights are Tues and Thurs 730-10pm est.

We would like to talk to you further about a possible spot on our team!! Halfbaked#1618 or Renardak#1786 for more information, Look forward to chatting soon!

Hey, I see you posted for an evening guild but due to your comment about early wake ups I thought that our Sat/Sun 9am until 1pm might work for you. We are 6/9M. Add my Btag ifyou want to talk Jivecoolie#1318

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Lissendra, a quick bit about us for you-

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2N CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

All Applications are Accepted!

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:

Rhíannon - (Proserpin#1114)

Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777)

Ranico - Senior Officer (Ranico#1430)

Mindylynne - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769).

Contacts:
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039

Realm Information
Guild Name: Divinity
Realm: US-Kel’Thuzad (PvP)
Population: Medium-High
Datacenter: New York City
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Notable Guild Achievements
● Realm First! Heroic: Garrosh [US 8 10-man]
● World First Heroic: Kor’kron Dark Shamans
● Realm First! Heroic: Paragons of Klaxxi [US 7 10-man]
● Realm First! Heroic: Siegecrafter Blackfuse [US 6 10-man]
● Tier 16 finished US #8 for 10-man and US #22 overall.
● Realm First! Ra-den [US 6 10-man]
● Realm First! Heroic: Lei Shen [US 9 10-man]
● Tier 15 finished US #6 for 10-man and US #11 overall.
● Realm First! Heroic: Sha of Fear [US 14 10-man]
● Tier 14 finished US #8 for 10-man & US #25 overall.

About Divinity
Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain.

Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around.

As we continue our journey into BFA and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful.

Recruitment
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Shaman
Mage
DH Dps
DK Dps
Rogue
Warrior Dps
Resto Druid
MW Monk
Resto Shaman

Regardless of the needs listed above, selective recruitment is always open to top-tier players with a strong history of progression raiding. If you’re generally one of the best players in your guild, we want to hear from you.

To Apply: Please contact any of the contacts listed in this thread (Discord preferred). No written application is necessary at this time.

Raid Schedule
All times are MST, which is also the Kel’thuzad realm time.
● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
● Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Basic Expectations of You
● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole.
● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild’s progression.
● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal.
● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights.

What to Expect From Divinity
● Strong and experienced guild leadership.
● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution.
● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism.
● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids.
● A laid back & stable guild with a great community.

Further Information/To Apply
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039

Hello Lissendra! :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: