[A] 397 - Warlock LF new raiding home

Hello there!

As the title states, I am a Warlock that is currently looking for a new home. While the guild I am in right now is great, I am looking for a guild and raid team that is focused on pushing through content and growing their skills and mastery of their class.

That being said, I am not an elitist Warlock, far from it actually. I have spent the last 10 years playing this game as a tank main, and only recently switched to ranged DPS for Dragonflight (I still have Tank characters), so I only have a few months of experience with it. But that is why I am looking for a home that will challenge me to get better and grow my mastery over the DPS role.

In terms of raiding, I have 8/8N & 5/8H experience in Vault of the Incarnates. I do have prior raid and raid leading (long ago) experience as well. My goal is to get to AOTC this tier at the minimum and hopefully push for CE either this tier or the next few if possible.

In addition to raiding, I am also hoping to find a guild that actively pushes keys and aims to reach KSM each season. I love doing keys, especially in a group, and I am willing to set aside extra time each week to jump in and get groups going on non-raid nights.

If you’re interested, please feel free to comment here, or:
Battle.net = Memmy#1136
Discord = Memmy#1236

Thanks for reading!

Hello Dijana!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

If Interested in joining the horde I have a guild for you on Thrall. We are a laid back Friendly adult guild, We are focused on AOTC and 6/8 Heroic. If we have the team progression in mythic is an option. We have people doing keys on every night. Just have to talk to them lol. if interested here is a link to my post!

Hi there! I’m from Veneration, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that is currently 7/8H & 2/8M. We’re a friendly, inclusive mid-core raiding guild with a zero-drama policy. We raid on Thursdays from 7:30-10:30pm PST & Sundays from 6:30-9:30pm PST. Please let me know if you’re interested in learning more! :slightly_smiling_face:

Discord - tessenjutsu#3581

Hail champion! we are currently looking for new players to build up our roster and reading you post I think that you would make a pretty good fit! I am not sure what server you play on but we do have a community to join if you want to get a feel for my guild before any commitments. Add me on Bnet if you are interested or have any questions - Joseph#1688

Hello there

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Hi Dijana - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun, along with building out solid M+ teams as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hey, we’re currently 2/8M on Tichondrius and moving to kill Terros this weekend. We raid 7-10pm CST Sat/Sun. If intrested apply at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/tichondrius/overgeared/overgeared-raiders#77065

US-Illidan

We are a small group of friends looking to find more friends to form an organized and progressive raid team. We like to Raid/M+ and do some pvp(mostly for fun). We like a 3-day raid schedule. Our preferred raid days and times are as follows. Tues./Wed./Thurs. from 7:30cst-10:30cst. We also have leadership roles to fill for interested and qualified players.

ABOUT US

We are just everyday working-class people who have real lives and jobs. But we also enjoy Raiding/M+ and other activities WoW has to offer. We like to hang out with like-minded players and enjoy the company of others during our time in WoW. We aren’t easily offended by off color jokes. We don’t take anything to seriously outside of raid. And most of all we just want to have a ton of fun while playing the game no matter what content we are doing. It’s not a job it’s a video game.

RAID ENVIRONMENT

We are serious enough during raids to get the kills we are wanting to achieve. But not so serious we can’t laugh things off during the tough nights or bad pulls. We want to achieve Aotc. And move into progression on mythic content once that is accomplished. We expect our leadership positions as well as our raiders to do the proper research for each fight. Have the proper add-ons. Know you BiS gear. Have proper enchants on your gear. Bring consumables for each and every raid.

Current Progress: 8/8N 4/8H (2nd week as guild group)

Looking for:

Tank: Closed

Healers:
HIGH PRIORITY:
Resto Druid
Holy Priest

DPS: Open
High Priority Ranged:
Mage
Warlock
Hunter
Balance Druid

High Priority Melee:
DPS DK

We encourage skilled as well as casual players to join. Also looking for M+ players.

We also offer a guild/discord community so that you can enjoy content with us while not being pressured to change faction/server.

We look forward to speaking with you.

B-Tag

GM/Healing Officer: Borden#11825

Officer/RL: Drty#1552

Dps Officer: DoonieKing#1801