[A] 390 ret LF heroic/mythic-lite weekend raiding guild

Experienced ret (playing since '06, raiding since TBC) looking to raid Heroic and Mythic-lite around Fri/Sat on 7pm West Coast or 10pm East Coast times (this translates to 10am on Sat/Sun where I am). My highest recent experience has been AOTC and 2/8M for Uldir when it concluded and 9/9N, 4/9H for Battle of Dazar’Alor in it’s first week thus far. I also get in a weekly +10 Mythic dungeon as far as possible; I am not super fond of them but I am willing to push a key for the weekly. I am happy to PvP on a casual basis (those conq trinks are pretty good this expac, relatively speaking!). I farm xmog and achieves when I’m not busy doing current content.

My guild raid coasted to a H G’huun down after about 4-6 weeks and promptly died after the Thanksgiving holidays. I have been pugging for the last 2 months or so, which is tolerable late in the patch, but an absolute pain when the new raid is fresh.

I know my class and raid/dungeon mechanics, and am an active player, and learn from mistakes. Here’s my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/Willrikêr

I don’t plan to transfer server right away but that shouldn’t be an issue since Heroics are cross-realmable and I don’t expect to be in Mythics until it’s available cross-realm anyway. I am, at least for the time being, staying Alliance. I don’t swear like a sailor but I’d hate to be in a family-friendly raid. Add me on Btag BIGseXXXy#6719