[A] 386 Disc LF Raiding Guild,

Hello. I’m currently a 386 disc looking for a guild to progress through normal and/or heroic BoD. I have just resubbed after a break and don’t have any pulls in the new raid, but I can provide Uldir logs if needed.

If interested, feel free to post here on this thread or add me on battlenet @ Hoofshock#1314 or on discord at Morg#1193 . Thanks for reading!

Who We Are & Who We’re Looking For

Core (9/9 N, 4/9 H) is an Alliance end-game raiding guild on the Greymane-Tanaris server. We are actively recruiting RDPS/heals for our raid team but are always willing to discuss recruitment with skilled players who can commit to a two night per week raiding schedule and are thus able to contribute to the progression of Core.

Schedule

We raid weekly on Tue/Wed evenings from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM Server Time (CST) and do Mythic + on Fri/Sat evenings. If you can commit to an 80% raid attendance policy and are looking for a comfortable guild that enjoys raiding and progressing into all the content WoW has to offer, Core just might be the place for you.

Cross Realm Community

We also have a cross-realm community option for those who would like to raid with us but cannot otherwise server transfer. However, this option is limited to make sure we maintain enough guild members across our raid team for guild achievements.

Contact

If interested, please contact Raganar-Greymane in game, or if he is unavailable, feel free to add the following BattleTags: surjective#11563 and/or HcGamer#1533 to start the process until we can touch base with Raganar about your application.

Hi there! If you are interested in xfer/faction change, than i think we might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:
A little information about the guild:
Name: Dracarys Productions
Faction: Horde
Realm: Bleeding-Hollow

Raiding
Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11pm EST
What is needed
Tanks (With DPS experience as well- Tank spots will be filler spots)
DPS- Need both Melee and Ranged (Specifically Locks, Hunters, Shamans)
Healers- Any healing class

9/9N- 2/9H-BOD, 8/8H-2/8M-Uldir

LF a RL when I am not around, so if you can lead a raid, that is a plus

More about us
On our off days we run/push M+s, level alts, run mog/mount runs, some pvp (W/BGS).
IF we have enough people, we will find days to run through the raid on ALTS

We are a very fun, social guild that is looking for people to PROGRESS through Heroic and Mythic BOD. We are a guild that strives to get AOTC, anything past that is just for fun :crazy_face:

Guild has been around since Middle-End of legion. Alot of players that played and were apart of the guild at that time have since left. Most of the players in the guild have been recruited from the start of BFA on.

We have a discord that we talk and BS in. Would like people to be active and social in the guild, but who want a more laid back place to play. We are a guild that puts friendship and having fun above everything else. Also REAL LIFE stuff is important. We Get it! But please, if you are signed up to raid and than have something come up that will stop you from being able to participate, just let me know :slight_smile:

I am always available whether it be through BNET or Discord!

If you want more information you can add me on either
Bnet: Glidergirl90#1793
Discord: Danielle#7366

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Maximum Effort [1/9M 7/9H] is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -a priest comfortable in both holy or disc -Any ranged dps will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Hethrus#1504 or Avi#12246 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.