{A} 385 Warlock looking for AOTC Guild

Hi, I am hoping to join an AOTC guild.

My one and only goal is to reach AOTC at the end of each raid. I will play whatever is the bis lock spec (currently demo) and can make all raid times.

I have experience with heroic raids in shadowlands (nathria,sanctum complete) and some brief experience in dragonflight heroic VOTI (when I was in horde). Usually I understand the basics of my rotation but still need to optimize balancing damage and movement/mechanics.

Hoping to play my class better and get AOTC.

Thanks!

Hey Zemorak! Please add me on battletag Blkdynamite#1384. is a group of ex-CE raiders coming back into Dragonflight and trying to knock the rust off. Our goal is to hit AOTC relatively quickly and then push into mythic content to challenge the group. We have a very active group that loves running keys and would love to have you come onto the team. Thanks!

Hi Zemorak - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hi Zemorak,

Saw your post on the forums and would love to chat with you about possibly joining our laid back guild. We’re a guild of washed up mythic raiders that are just looking for a chill time and AOTC. We raid tue/thur from 9pm - 11pm, currently 5/8 heroic and making progress. Let me know if you want to chat.

Hi Zemorak, “Bada Bing” (21+) may be a good fit for you. Our guild has been LF a steady Warlock, and our goal is AOTC also, but having to pug some players into the raid group, and then they leave knowing that we are trying to progress slows us down. Currently the guild is N 3/8 and has been alternating working on both Spider & Dathea, and the guild raids Th & F 7-10pm EST. w/ an optional day on Sat. (at the same time). Wen have a chatty Discord, and besides raiding we do practically everything else that the game offers. The GM and guildies here are both friendly and helpful when needed. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite, then just go through guild-finder and apply to “Bada Bing” and I’ll invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Booty bay hotdogs is what you’re looking for! Your sub, no BS just hotdogs. Omni#9776 on disc