[A] 384 Rogue LF Mythic Raid Team 10pm EST or Later

Hey guys,

384 Assassination rogue here looking for a mythic raiding guild 10pm EST or later. Currently 2/8M with minimal logs due to my previous mythic raiding guild since MoP disbanded at the start of the expansion. I haven’t raided this patch except for pugs, but am looking to get back into the raiding scene again going into BoD. My mythic experience dates back to Wrath, and have been playing the game since vanilla. Currently have 38 traits on my neck, and a guild that likes to spam Mythic+'s on off nights would definitely be a plus. Feel free to add my btag if you’d like to talk some more.

Sutts#11615

Hey there! My guild raids 12-3am EST Wed/Thurs and could actually use another rogue. Here is a link to our recruitment post: [A] <The Late Shift>[ 9/9H 2/9M BoD] - Tues/Wed/Thurs 12-3am EST - LF DPS & Healers

Feel free to add me on bnet or discord if you would like to chat. Thanks and good luck!

Bumping for a slightly earlier raid time. Looks like the majority of guilds start around 8 EST, but anything close to 10 EST would be ideal.