[A] 381 BM hunter lf 7-10 est raid time pref 2 days a week

hello im a very experienced raider 10+ years looking for a guild that raids 7-10 est preferably 2 days a week. primarily focused on aotc but wouldnt mind mythic after cheevo. don’t mind server changing and willing to try out before I do so. If anyone needs you can just reply here or send me a Btag Healz4days#11350

Hello Kyshen!

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 8/8 Heroic + 1/8M Uldir and 7/9 Normal encounters in Battle of Dazar’alor (so far! :slight_smile:) , we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic progression. We have achieved every AOTC since it was introduced!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

<Grown Ups> was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested.

I’ve added you on battlenet but my tag is Ryecoke#1393

Hey Kyshen! :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in a faction change let me know.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app