[A] 379 WW monk - I play and raid CONSTANTLY

I play a lot. A LOT. My job lets me raid every night, and basically whenevr I’d like in the day. And I can never find a guild who can match the amount I’d like to raid! Oceanic timezone would be great…I’m currently 2/8M - do you like, uh, raiding and pina coladas in the rain?

How do I get a job like that?

Formed in September of 2018, Surrender to Madness is a mature and fun-oriented alliance guild in Frostmourne-OC seeking to push end-game content. We are a casual raiding guild going for top tier bosses while maintaining a relaxed raiding environment.
We raid every Wed and Thu from 9pm to 12am +8GMT (12am to 3am server time). We are looking for DPS and healers for our core team. Required ilvl is at least 370 and must always be on time for the raids.

For more info, add me in bnet ordained#1573

Tested on Animals is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don’t mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:

• Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
  • General raid and mechanic awareness
  • Knowledge of fights
  • Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
  • Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info add one of us:
Applejellie#1334 - GM
Alata#1400 - Officer/Raid Lead
Power#1548 - Recruitment

Hey mate, if you’re still looking for a raid team, my team is 6/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we’re looking for another Monk for Mythrax and Ghuun prog. We raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you’re interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :slight_smile: