[A] 377 / 2/8M / 1.3k io resto druid LFG

I’m a resto druid looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids nights ST. Also looking for people to do mythic+ with. I haven’t been in a proper guild before that raids.

Currently on Wyrmrest Accord but willing to server change for a good guild.

I:

• Am very patient. I pugged my AOTC and 90% of my io score, which requires a lot of persistence.
  • Am very dedicated. I once spent 3 hours on a SotS, refusing to give up.
  • Learn very quickly and listen to instructions well. Today was the first time I got a shot at Zek’voz, we got it down to 7% in two hours. I learn from each of my mistakes.
  • Am friendly and respectful.

My Bnet tag is clri#1609.

Apologies, posted on the wrong character and not allowed to delete the post. This is the resto druid.

Hi!

If you’re not too attached to Alliance, I’d love to chat!

I’m the co-GM of supreme meme team, a small and laid back Horde guild on Caelestrasz-Nagrand. We’ve been around since July this year, and brought together a variety of players from across Australia and New Zealand. Some people were experienced raiders, while others were stepping into large group content for the first time. We’re now 8/8N and 7/8H, and very close to finishing our heroic progression. You can check our logs and find more information about us here!

We’re especially looking for a resto druid who can hopefully play balance if needed, both for our raid team as we look toward mythic and patch 8.1, as well as for building up enough consistent players for guild mythic+ keys. We raid Thursday and Monday nights, 7:30PM to 9:30PM server time.

We coordinate everything through our own Discord server, so despite our low numbers we are a fairly tight group. If you don’t mind a bit of banter with your gameplay, we’ll be right up your alley!

If you’re interested, I’d be keen to hear from you! Feel free to add my btag, CrouchingOne#1711.

Formed in September of 2018, Surrender to Madness is an alliance guild in Frostmourne-OC seeking to push end-game content. We are a casual raiding guild going for top tier bosses while maintaining a relaxed raiding environment.

We raid every Wed and Thu from 9pm to 12am +8GMT (12am to 3am server time). We are looking for DPS and healers for our core team. Required ilvl is at least 370 and must always be on time for the raids.

For more info, add me in bnet ordained#1573

I’m happy to server switch but would prefer not to faction change! (I like Stormwind’s clear aerial layout too much)

Tested on Animals is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don’t mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:

• Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
  • General raid and mechanic awareness
  • Knowledge of fights
  • Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
  • Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info
Power#1548 - Recruitment

We are a raiding guild on lightbringer that is looking to expand. We have a core group of raiders and we are looking to recruit raiders to be able to work towards completing heroic and giving our best shot at mythic on the upcoming raids. Patience will be required we are a close raid group looking to have fun but also succeed. We will be doing as many mythic plus dungeons as possible to help each other out with gear between raids. We raid two times a week and will work on adjustments of days and time to come… we are also just looking to expand the guild if you are not interested in raiding we will also try to get pvp groups going for rated battlegrounds and just casual pvp. There are people who would like to push rating for twos if the right comps are presented. Add and message me on my btag if interested or have any questions. Jaws33#11877.Remember it is a game and we are all here to have fun!

< SAGE > guild LF More for Mythic progressions & 8.1! We are Currently 2/8 M on farm and looking for more players to join our mythic progressions!

We raid on
Day : Wed/Thus
Time : 9 - 12am GMT+8

Come to join Us!

We’re also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat.

Less#11941
:thinking: