[A] 374 Rogue looking for a guild to grow with

Hey all, I’m a relatively new WoW player looking to get more involved with the game. I’ve done Mythic 0’s, LFR, and am almost done with my Pathfinder 1 achievement and Tides of Vengeance but I am starting to want more from the game.

I have no Raider score, I am too nervous to go into pugs for M+ (I don’t know ideal times/places to use Shroud, I don’t know the fastest paths, etc.) and I am nervous to do normal raiding with pugs.

I research my class and like to do well, but researching this other stuff can be tricky and pugs are a toss up regardless of how personally prepared I am.

Eventually I’d like to do high M+ keys and work my way towards heroic and Mythic raiding, but I feel like I actually need to make some consistent friends in WoW first.

If you have a guild willing to take in an eager and enthusiastic raider/dungeoneer, please let me know here, or at distance#11612. I’m currently on Dalaran, but willing to xfer to any server really.

Hi Melas,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

I like your post bud stay eager and never lose that drive I wish more people had that mentally but it’s a rare quality to find now a days I can’t promise you anything but if your looking for a funny and dysfunction group of Misfits I’d be happy to let you join us as a casual until you felt comfortable and as a rogue my self any pointers I can give you to help you grow weather you come over or not feel free to add me Mako#1649

If you are willing to put in some effort to get a little more caught up, I think we could be just the speed for you. Id love to chat!

Fun oriented Semi-Casual guild looking to expand our roster to edge into mythic raiding.

About Us

Laid back schedule 10pm-12am Est Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional normal farm/alt run on Sunday.

All adults that actually enjoy playing together. We are often pushing M+ keys on off nights or chatting in discord.

Competent players interested in moving forward into harder content without the time expectations of a more hardcore guild.

7/9H Dazar’alor

What we are looking for:

Folks that want to progress at a reasonable rate on a real life friendly schedule.

Knowledgeable about your class and spec.

Geared for heroic BoD - 390+ ilvl with 37+ heart of azeroth level.

Prepared to speak on discord if needed.

Not a jerk.

Accepting 4-5 of these Classes and specs:

Warrior (Dps)
Death Knight (Dps)
Retribution Paladin
Wind Walker Monk
Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Mage

Possibly:

Warlock
Hunter

Having viable offspecs is really beneficial.

Overall we are not a bleeding edge guild that will push content as fast as possible, but rather focus on the quality of players and progression as time allows. We are drama free, fair, and enjoy raiding. We just don’t want to dedicate our entire lives to it. We are interested and capable of getting into mythic successfully with the help of a few more players. Our class needs are listed above but we are willing to give anyone a shot within reason. The only spots we cannot accept at this time are tanks.

If interested please contact

Myself, Prí (Priori#1459)
Allouttagum (Alastare#1325) (GM)
Avâyla (Avayla#1256)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin##

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Melas,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild , emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We will get AOTC every tier.

Raid Times!
Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

What we expect from applicants:
Ability to attend at least 85% of raids (not including the optional night)
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord
Knowledgeable about class/spec
Performance is only looked at when we get stuck, get into mythic or when someone needs a little help figuring out what small changes they can make to boost their performance.

We also expect that you’re working on your gear outside of raid, WQ’s, assaults, Warfronts, M+, Islands (level up the necklace) etc., keep in mind we’re doing it too, so you won’t be alone. We’re in this together and it’s a group effort.

We have a lot of goals which leaves room for plenty of types of people; raiding, dungeons, timewalking, M+, transmog runs through old content, achievements etc., not everyone is into all of that, and that’s ok, you can pick and choose which parts you’re interested in and have friends doing it with you.

Recruiting Needs:
1 Tank (Preferably a Prot Warrior, Prot Pally or BrM Monk) Healers (Preferably a MW Monk/Holy Priest/Resto Shaman)
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
Any DPS interested in our guild

Questions? Please contact: GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312 (bnet) Recruitment/WM nut: Delirium#11294 (bnet) or Delirium#2128(discord)

Hello Melas,

I am Katums from Demise on Hyjal. We are a small, but active guild that enjoys playing with one another. We currently raid on Wed, Thurs and Sat nights from 7-9 p.m. PST and we help one another by running Mythic + on our mains, but also on our alts. We like to relax and enjoy ourselves, but we also like to progress in the game. We do ask those that join and grow with us to be an adult and have a sense of humor because we do not always censor ourselves.

If you would like to come have fun with us then please feel free to reach me at Katums#1220. Have a great day and good luck in finding your next guild!

Got some good interest, still open to hearing from more people if you’ve got a guild! :slight_smile:

Vex
Thunderlord, Destromath and 2 other servers
Guild Established 2 - 7- 2007
Alliance 7/7 6/7 H
Heroic raiding guild has gotten AoTC since Panda

Raids Tues - thurs 8-11 PM CST

always looking for mature players who want a casual atmosphere, we’re not big into PvP like rated things but some of our members do PvP. Some of our members just log in and enjoy WoW casually.

Squick#1157 if your interested