(A) 373 MW Monk LF 2 day/week guild

Hi all, I am a 373 ilevel Mistweaver Monk with 8/8H 1/8M. My guild has taken an extended hiatus due to lack of attendance, and lapsing subs. but I would really like to continue raiding.

I am looking for a tightknit guild where everyone is a valued member of the team. I realize WoW is in a lul at the moment so any guild that is still together and pushing is a great start! Looking for an easy going atmosphere, where pushing content is the overall goal but I am not looking to burnout trying to obtain Cutting Edge (I am perfectly fine with AotC).

Also looking for a fairly active guild, as I may be in the minority, but am enjoying this expansion and like to do other content such as mythic+ when not raiding.

I am available to play Monday-Friday 8pm-11pm EST.

Bnet: Cobblestone#1971

I hope to hear from you guys!

1 Like

Hi Cobblestone,
Besides the fact that you are alliance I think we’d be a good fit for you on the horde side.
We aren’t a progressive guild, but are pushing into mythic with our 23 raiders or so. If we get Cutting Edge, well that is great, if not… oh well.

We are a gaming community mostly, bunch of us play or talk about other games, this takes us beyond just a wow guild and is what truly sets us a part. On top of that, we are looking for a Monk healer.

Give it a thought and I will add you in game after work today!

Sent you a btag request I think our time and needs align perfectly.

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit ranged DPS for our mythic group. Current progression is 2/8 Mythic, 8/8H Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m… Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Ranged: Boomkin, Lock, Mage
Melee: Rogue, Havoc DH
Tank: Brewmaster, DH

If you’d like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood(dot)enjin(dot)com

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit–thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)

Good morning Cobblestone!

Are you opposed to server/faction changing?

Attack The Darkness has been around for 9 years. We’re a casual Mythic guild that raids Tues/Thurs 9-11 est and have Sunday farm/alt-raids 9-11est. We’re currently 8/8H, 2/8M and our Raid Lead is 5/8M. We’re a laid back but focused group of people and currently need a MW monk. We do +10’s or higher for all of our raiders every week along with PVP and other content outside of raid nights. Would love to have you! Add Kasharan#1912 on bnet and we can talk more!

Hey Cobble, we have several raids right now that have openings, check them out below, and if you like the sounds of us visit our site where you can see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Thanks for the replies! Still looking.

Morning bump

Morning there Cobblestone, We here at Everybody Lives are looking for a reliable mw for our team. We recently got aotc and plan to start doing the glory of uldir achievements. Check us out and let me know what you think!

Welcome to Everybody Lives, where well….Everybody Lives! We are a Heroic Alliance guild on Stormrage that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 8/8N and 7/8H and are currently recruiting for core spots. Casual and social players are encouraged to join for all content that WoW offers.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Full

Healers: Resto shaman, holy pally, mw monk

Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy, ele sham, shadow priest

Melee DPS: Full

If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

Hey there, if you are willing to transfer I think you could be a great fit for us. We are in the midst of a bit of a lul ourselves with the holidays and whatnot, so we are looking to replenish/rejuvenate our ranks. Particularly healers are need right now, bonus if you can flex roles if a sub is needed. There is a handful of us who form the most stable core and we are tight knit. Would love to have you on board if what you see below looks good!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in flex roles, especially heal/dps.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

I would like to chat with you in discord for a few min but this would be for an active raid spot in mythic progression

++ Guild Information ++

• 8/8 Normal Uldir
  • 8/8 Heroic Uldir
  • 3/8 Mythic Uldir

US - Emerald Dream | Horde

Mythic Progression Oriented

krayt. gg/

​

++ Schedule ++

• Tuesday - Progression Raiding (7-10 P.M. Server Time)
  • Thursday - Progression Raiding (7-10 P.M. Server Time)
  • Monday - Rated Battlegrounds (Optional 7-9 P.M. Server Time)
  • Wednesday - Alt Toon Raid Night (Optional 7-9 P.M. Server Time)

​

++ About Us ++

Krayt is a multi-game community assembled by seasoned MMO veterans. Currently, we are looking to add members to our mythic raiding guild. Our goal is to be at the forefront of mythic raiding in the BFA expansion.

While progression is the heart of our group, we maintain a lively and fun atmosphere for our members. Our community enjoys a variety of games to include HotS, R6S, Overwatch, PUBG, Realm Royale, and more. Every Sunday our community conducts Dungeons and Dragons campaigns.

Consider joining our ranks and enjoy the professionalism, skill, and dedication of an ever growing community. Welcome to Krayt and thank you for your time.

​

++ Recruitment ++

Currently, seeking talented raiders with a high focus on Rdps, F or UH DK, and all healers excluding priests

To apply to Krayt, please visit our website at krayt . gg/ or contact our Guild Master at:

sabacc#1887
doomfist#11748

Still looking at the moment

Hey Cobblestone,

Dispite the lull our team has been raiding every week for our 2 days. We are in the process of recruiting more core people.

But would love to chat with you in bnet and discord about it all.

Our core is a very solid group of people that enjoy each others company. And we are doing our best to create a true home like Vanilla… not just a raid.

Oh and times are Tues/weds 7PM-10:15 PM Eastern

Ginkneebear#1522

Hi Cobblestone

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

I have updated the main post with additional information and new start/end times because of family schedual changes.

Monday-Friday 8pm-11pm EST

Hi Cobblestone
Our raid times will fit your family schedule. Please get in touch with me.
Mandalin#1731

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

DansGame is an Alliance Guild on US-Whisperwind, we’re looking for experienced players that understand their class and can grasp mechanics well.

Raid times: Fri/Sat - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST/Server Time
Recruiting: Ranged DPS, Resto Druid/Boomkin, Flexible DPS with Off Specs
Progression: 6/8 Mythic

WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/DansGame
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/CXhbjSoyPqOVUgDo1

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet - Kryx#1108 or Discord - Quast#2994
Additional Contacts: Bnet - Badgoodgod#1191 or Discord - Seltus#3977

Or you can whisper/mail Quast, Imfromgoogl, Esco, or Mumsy on Whisperwind for more information.