[A] 372 Shaman Resto LFG

Hello, I transferred to Horde with a guild that use to be on Proudmoore, however I do not enjoy Horde, and want to come back to all my alts on Proudmoore. I’m 8/8 Heroic and 1/8 mythic. That was the other reason I’m looking to come back.

Looking for a fun group to raid with. 2 Days a week, at 4 hours each day would be ideal, however I can do 2 days or 3 days as well.

No Friday or Saturday nights. All other days are fair.

Longhi93#1673

We are a small guild that raids Wed & Sun 5 pm server time. Message me at Daggan#1234 if interested.

Hey there. I would love to have a chat with you as to weather or not we both think you might fit well with our guild. I added you to BNet. In the meantime, take a look at our recruitment and see what you think! <REIN> LFM Heroic/Mythic raiders for BoD Mythic Progress (2/2H CoS, 9/9H 3/9M)

[A] <Knights of AFK> - 7/8H Proudmoore

Looking to fill our core raid team.

Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP. Come have some fun.

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST

Looking for: Tank, Healers and Dps

Loot: Personal until further notice.

We also welcome any low level and those who prefer to remain casual.

If you think we would be a good fit for you and are interested in joining please feel free to add Deadlykitten#133756

Thanks for being an adult and telling us you were leaving the guild.

Glad we could get you AOTC before you bailed without warning the week after AOTC was achieved.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

2 Likes