[A] 371 Warrior Tank LF Home

Hi all,

I have not raided with a guild for some time, and have been playing BFA very casually. I’m looking to find a raiding guild to tank with long-term. I’ve been subbed since launch (I have the statue!), and tanking on this character. I’ve done every raid tier (except this one) in at least a normal level (and heroic when Mythic became the hardest.)

I’ve pushed Mythic a few tiers most notably SoO (what an awesome raid!)
I’d be open to doing Mythic+ dungeons but the pug mentality gives me anxiety.

I have a studio mic and I’ll try my very best. Ideally the guild I’m looking for will full clear Heroic and then try to push Mythic. Honestly just full clearing Heroic every week would suit me, but I understand a need for progression and that’s fine as well.

Add me and let’s talk.
Zerroth#1231

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey Blarghinston,

First let me ask you, how do you feel about being in a guild called “Irish Love Couch”? I know its great huh? Second let me ask are you tired of the drama? Just want to log in and sit back with some friends? Yeah me too, that’s why we created Irish Love Couch.

***We Casually Raid Normal/Heroic with the intention of earning our AOTC each tier. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST ***

*** Run M+ regularly throughout the week ***

*** Scheduled guild events such as Fun Runs on most Saturday nights***

*** Old Raid/Dungeon transmog/mount/achievement runs***

So, if you’re looking for a new home feel free to hit me up at your earliest convenience :blush:You can reach me on Battlenet at Gr4b0#1222 or on Discord at Matt#6783.

If interested in our recruitment page here is the link to that as well :blush:

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley: