[A] 360 Warlock Looking for Raiding Team

I am 4/8H on my tank, but I have moved on from tanking and would love to DPS in 8.1.
I am looking for a team that raid two days a week for 3-4 hours each day, preferably late at night if possible. It is also important for me that the guild enjoys pushing mythic plus on off nights. I am willing to transfer realms and maybe even faction change for the right fit. I would love to be in a guild that is pushing for realm ranks and into Mythic, if not already in mythic.

Please add me on bnet Coriand#1591 and respond in these forums if you are interested!

Hellooooooo Tirkog!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Havoc DH and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin(H), Priest, Shaman

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid, Monk, Paladin, Rogue(H), Shaman(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi, I am the GM of Ignition, (a horde guild om Thrall!) We are a casual/semi-Hardcore raiding guild looking for DPS to progress through mythic Uldir. We raid 9pm-12pm server time (9-12 est, 6-9 pst) on tuesdays and thursdays. As a guild we are 8/8 heroic 2/8 mythic. We also are creating mythic plus teams and a rbg group!!! We are a very close knit and fun group and would love for you to join us! Feel free to contact me Via battle. net@ Eriok#1444

This is me bumping my post with all the new interesting requirements for posting.

<Still Standing> is a brand new raiding guild looking to get into heroic progression in 8.1 and mythic progression by 8.2!

<Still Standing> was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We want to make a friend inviting place for everyone to enjoy and have fun while also pushing as far as we can into the content. We also enjoy M+ and PVP and hope to expand on it in the future!

Raid Times!
Wednesday, Thursdays (progression):
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights)
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Officers! Raid Leads: KiwiTiger (Primary), Koios & Chopstx (Assists)
Recruitment: KiwiTiger & Chopstx
Healing Lead: Koios Recruiting

Needs: 1 Tank 3 Healers 12 DPS but all are welcoem to apply!

What we expect from applicants: Ability to attend at least 90% of raids Friendly, team player attitude Ability to communicate on Discord

Questions? Please contact: GM/Raid Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Co-GM/Healing Lead: Koios#1229
Co-GM/DPS Lead: Chopstx#1892

I am definitely looking to add a Warlock to our team, if you are interested in going Horde I have a spot for you!

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 8/8N and 8/8H

We have achieved our AoTC and are just looking to consistently clear every week to prepare for 8.1!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Warlock/Warrior (HIGH), Any
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

Winginit is a newly formed alliance guild that was created in BFA with intentions of raiding Normal/Heroic and some Mythic. We are a core of players that have been together as far back as 2007 under a different name. We feel that creating our own guild again was the best option in hopes to find like minded individuals who would enjoy our raid setting.
Our goal is to Clear Normal/Heroic and some Mythic. We aren’t a hardcore guild nor have any ambition to become one. We would like to stay at a steady progression pace throughout the expansion with a tight knit/non BS toxic environment. All we ask for is good attendance and to pull your weight.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursday 7-10 CST.
Progression: 8/8 Normal&Heroic

We are Recruiting DPS and a healer.

Contact info is my RealID Geistreiter#1719 if you have any questions.