A 3/10M holy pally looking for a home to push CE

3/10 alliance venthyr holy pally looking for a new raiding guild.

Prefer Tuesday / Thursday raid nights but can make other days work

Will update this when I get home tonight with more information but getting a head start since my guild just fell apart.

Discord name is Zahack#3786

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 4/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 4/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers; need two of them!
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Homie Hoppers (5/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a healer for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

[US-Alliance; Stormrage] We are Zeroes to Heroes. Our team 10/10M in Castle Nathria and plan on doing it again this tier. Currently 4/10M.

We raid Fri/Sat, 8pm - 11pm EST, with an optional heroic night on Thursday at the same time.

We’re looking for a healer to finish out the tier with. Add me on Bnet or Discord if you’re interested.

Bnet: Doomherald#1865
Disc: Raiden#1358

Heyyyy Zahack,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add one HEALER to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 3/10M and 10/10H M Soulrender to 15%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday @ 8:30pm CST Heroic Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Leaving spam below good luck!