[A] 3 Friends LF Raid Guild c:

3 Friends with a variety of Mythic/CE experience(currently experienced 8/10H) looking for a new guild to call home. I am a Resto Druid and my friends currently play Ele Shaman and Havoc Demon hunter (possible other classes if the guild is right). Looking for raid times between 5pm and 10pm cst any day except Mondays/Saturday. We are very friendly and will have no problem in any guild. We like to push M+ and would love to have friends in guild to do keys with. Please add me bnet or discord if you have questions for us :slight_smile:

Hello! While our guild Junction (1/10M CN) does not have any dps openings on our mythic raiding team, we are looking to add 1-2 more healers for our team as well as dps alternates! We run an alt night on Saturday where we clear normal (and eventually heroic). We also have a ton of members who are constantly pushing keys, doing pvp, and other content!

If you’d like to learn more, go ahead and add me on bnet and we can talk! Professoroak#1732

Messaging you now!

Good evening,

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Would love to chat with you guys about a slot in our core raid -

[H] Shady Acres - 1/10M 10/10H - LF TANK/HEAL/DPS - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[A] Stormrage-NA | 10/10 N and 2/10 H

Shadowforged is a newly formed guild of players from all aspects of the game with an Ex-Mythic progression exp raid lead. We are 10/10 N - 2/10 H and looking for more to continue progression.

Raid time are Fri-Sat 8PM to 11PM CST.

Whether you are an ex-mythic progression raider or a casual looking to still reach AOTC, Shadowforged is the home for you!

PST Pvehard#1230 in-game or Trep#1027 on Disc

Hello!
Sigma Six is a Competitive & Social Gaming Community active on a wide array of different platforms. The WoW branch of Sig6 was founded in 2014 and continues to strive to this day. We are a mash up of top level mythic raiders, new, returning, and casual players. We are recruiting for everything Shadowlands: Heroic/Mythic Progression, Mythic+ and so fourth. Our goal is to casually step into mythic, with the mentality of obtaining Cutting Edge as the final result. Casual players are also welcome to join!

Thank you,
Sigma Six Leadership

PLEASE NOTE: Attendance is required for all scheduled raids to maintain a spot with the progression group. This does not preclude you from participating in optional raids, and guild members demonstrating a commitment will be given preference for open spots. We also require that each candidate send relevant Raider io link, Warcraft logs link (displaying parses), and a screen shot of your UI (preferably in a raid environment)

We also have non-stop guild mythic keystone groups running on a regular basis. In addition, we also have Mythic “keystone” Mondays, where everyone has a chance to finish any remaining (!keys), and/or get at minimum their +12-15 (or higher) key for the week finished. At minimum, we require all core raiders to run a minimum of 10 keys per week.

If you would like to be considered for the Mythic Progression Roster, you will be expected to carry your own weight. Accountability is a core value of ours, and if you can not perform or are not open to suggestions on how to perform better, the mythic progression group is not the right place for you. We also require a 90% raid attendance for any progression groups.

All new potential applicants are required to fill out an application in its entirety.

You will get the application sent to your Bnet, and will also receive a discord link to chat with the guild hierarchy.

Core Raid Group #1: Tuesday/Wednesday, 8:00PM - 12:00AM ST (Heroic/Mythic). After the progression period is over. the raids day/times will be Tuesday/Wednesday, 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST 9/10 Heroic (Sire P3)

Casual Raid Group #2: Thursday/Friday, 7:00PM - 10:00PM ST (Normal and Heroic Only).

Recruitment Needs (Core Group):

Brewmaster
Prot Warrior
Resto druid
Resto shaman (2nd) Or…
Disc Priest (2nd)
Fire Mage (3rd)
MM Hunterx2
Outlaw Roguex1
Shadow Priestx2
Affliction Warlockx1

We wouldn’t say no to an Elemental Shaman either. Melee dps roles are currently filled, at the moment.

Please, send a PM to PrinceAgmar#1656 if interested, or require additional details!

I could fit all three of you on my raid roster if Saturday morning works or might work let me know

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/morning-weekend-810/852127

Hey Rempai! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for some more members for our Mythic roster. At the moment we would be able to take all of you and are particularly in need of a healer. We are Horde though, so if that is a deal breaker no worries! We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years.

Below you can find a few more details about us. Add me if you’d like to chat!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Still looking for a guild! Thank you for reaching out to me :slight_smile:

Unsure if transferring is something you’d be against or not but we are pretty easy going while still being serious about content.

Inevitable [Server: Shu’halo/Eitrigg] is a guild of friends formed for end-game progression in Shadowlands. We have active members which push arena and RBG rating, frequently push M+ keys, and have a core raiding team with a few open slots.

Raid Times

Heroic: 9/10H, 10/10N

Tuesday & Thursday, Friday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Normal Farm

Wednesday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Recruitment:

Heroic - Currently recruiting ranged DPS, preferably with a healing offpsec. All excellent applicants are welcome to apply!

Also looking for people focused on pushing keys. When we aren’t raiding we are always looking to run keys with one another.

Raid Requirements:

• Gemmed/enchanted gear, potions, oils, and armor kits.
  • Feasts and Cauldrons, gems, enchants, potions, oils, and armor kits are provided but please have backups and help contribute to the machine so we can produce enough for everybody.
  • A positive attitude.
  • Discord.

General Expectations:

• Be an Adult; harassment is not tolerated.
  • Be on time and ready. We raid 3 nights a week, let’s make good use of the time we do have.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on Battle.net or Discord - include your character name, spec, and current server.

*Recruiter: Discord: Ratha#0856 // Battle net: Ratha#11237

[H] Bleeding Hollow, Fruit Basket
10/10H

Who are we?
We are a group of friends building a new home for dedicated Raiders, PvP’ers, and M+ pushers!

Why us?
We’re a little bit of everything!

CE experienced core
Multiple Gladiator/2500+ experienced arena players
Multiple 1300+ current IO/KSM players
Active community full of tanks, healers, and stellar DPS always available to help push keys!

What are we offering?

Consumables and item enhancements available from the guild, free of charge
Relaxed environment that offers both a fun and effective raid experience
Multiple games played here! Active D&D, Genshin, Among Us, Phasmophobia, and League groups! We genuinely enjoy each others company, it’s more than just a raid team.

Our raid schedule

Progression
Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST

Optional/Alt Night (successful every week so far)
Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST

What will a trial be evaluated on, and how will I know how my trial is going?

2 week trial period
Criteria for a successful trial is attendance, communication, mechanics, and DPS/HPS performance.
Open communication with Raid Leader after each raid to evaluate your performance

How do I apply?

Discord: Tippsie#9290, Soami#7923
Reply here with your contact information!

Thanks again for considering us as your next guild!

Check us out!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

2/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Avoid Sigma Six

Sigma Six has done nothing wrong, literally.

[10/10H-2/10M] is a semi-hardcore guild founded by Famed Slayer/Cutting Edge raiders. We are a mature laid back group with an active discord, +2400 RBG/Arena Teams and+1200 IO M+ groups.

We are currently recruiting DPS emphasized on Fire Mages,MM Hunters and DK’s for our Mythic Raid. Times are T&W 830-12EST. Expect to bring knowledge to fights, knowledge to your class’s role and responsibilities, as well consumables for raid. What to expect from us is determination, focus, friendliness, willingness to improve and to ofcourse down bosses!

We are open for recruitment across all platforms in WoW.

Please contact us on Discord Bells#3786, or Bnet Xpected13#1501, Disc: Moonleafs#3089, Bnet: Swankytiger#16753

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! Our raid times are 8-11pm CST on wednesday/thursday, as well a tuesday optional run.

Our guild is an alliance guild on Proudmoore-US, with 10/10H and 1/10 M. We are looking for raiders to join our team!

I don’t see your discord information on the post, but mine is TheRedBaron20#3753 for discord and TheRedBaron#1644 on Bnet

I know you mentioned in your post that you are looking for times that end at 10pm, if one more hour isn’t an issue then I think we would be a good fit!

[10/10H-2/10M] is a semi-hardcore guild founded by Famed Slayer/Cutting Edge raiders. We are a mature laid back group with an active discord, +2400 RBG/Arena Teams and+1200 IO M+ groups.

We are currently recruiting DPS emphasized on Fire Mages,MM Hunters and DK’s for our Mythic Raid. Times are T&W 830-12EST. Expect to bring knowledge to fights, knowledge to your class’s role and responsibilities, as well consumables for raid. What to expect from us is determination, focus, friendliness, willingness to improve and to ofcourse down bosses!

We are open for recruitment across all platforms in WoW.

Please contact us on Discord Bells#3786, or Bnet Xpected13#1501, Disc Moonleafs#3089 Bnet swankytiger#16753

Hope to hear from you soon!

If this guild isnt for you I have another possibility for you. Its in 2nd part of this message.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587