[A] 3/8M Uldur Mage with 15 years experience LF progression guild

Hello! I’m a mage with plenty of years of experience playing and raiding the game who does mechanics and will be on raid on time. I’m EST based and lookng for the following days and time areas.
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Anywhere from EST 7PM till upwards of 12AM or 1AM

My progression list is as follow up till recent:
Molten Core: All but Ragnaros (30%)
BWL: First boss only
ZG: Cleared
AQ: 40: 2 bosses
AQ 20: all but last
NAxx: Trash only…
BC
Kara: Cleared
ZA: Cleared
Magtheradon: Killed
Gruul: 2/2
SSC: 3/6
Tempest keep: 2/4
Black Temple: 4/8
Sunwell: Trash
WOTLK:
10/25 nax full clear
10/25 sath cleared
10/25 Maly cleared
Ulduar: 10/25 all but Yogg both difficulties and a few hard modes
TOS: Full clear both
ICC: 25 All but lich king.
Cata: All normal modes cleared with full clear of heroic Dragonsoul
Mists and onward: A mixture of full Heroic clears and Mythic kills either clear or near cleared current wise.

I research, learn my class and specs and rotations to no limit. I prefer alliance side of my server so please reply back to me. Feel free to check my logs but know that my results are not to be judged on the actions of others in the group.

P.s: Interviews i do better at than writing up a laundry list of text.

Abyss is looking for mythic dps for next tier. We raid T/W/Th from 8-11 pm CST. We’re 6/8, on Whisperwind, and we’re always looking for solid raiders!

• Fyresparxx#1148

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 8/8 Mythic Uldir (Cutting Edge)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 4/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter, Mage pref but all others considered)

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

Hello there Yukarian, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950
Current Progression: 5/8M

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into M+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a mage, holy paladin, resto shaman, boomkin/resto druid, WW monk

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals. As we grow, we will be starting up a second raid, so we will need leaders for it.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We have a primary goal of getting Cutting Edge next tier and beyond and we are interested in players that are like-minded.

Current progression:

8/8 Heroic Uldir
4/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our Mythic team raids on Tuesday / Thursday 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just one simple goal: To push content as high as we can and to have fun doing it.

What we offer:

• Full repairs for the Mythic team raiders
  • Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our core Mythic raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Communication in and outside of the game; we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! ( Minimum of 800+IO score ) - we can help you get there!

Currently Recruiting:
All exceptional players are considered - We encourage you to apply!

• Melee DPS with Tank off spec
  • Resto Shaman
  • Disc / Holy Priest
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin

Contact Us:
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet or rainb0wbiscuit#3803 on discord
Raid Leader: Mute#1292 on bnet or cdnmute#9143 on discord

Hello Yukarian!

Might Of Olympus(Horde on Area-52) is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me or my fellow recruiters up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Mole#1993
Koramy#1933
Wootlz#11101

Hello Yukarian,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we would love to have you as our 2nd full time mage
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer