[A] 2Day Hero/Myth Raid Team LFMerge

Hello! I’m the GM for a Mythic-focused 2 Night raiding guild that has been decimated by attendance/lack of recruiting, but looking to continue mythic progression. We have a core of 12 players that have raided together since 2013 and whom I’m trying to find a home for. I know it’s an unusual circumstance, but wanted to see if there’s a like-minded raiding guild out there that has found themselves in a similar circumstance.

We raid Sunday/Tuesday 9pm-12am EST. The days are more flexible, but having people across 5 time zones, we prefer keeping the raid time the same.

The guild is very mature with our youngest member being 30. We currently have a PG-13 chat policy, but that can be flexible. The goal is to have a non-toxic environment, yet still producing improvements and offering criticisms when needed.

Interested in hearing if there’s any potential fits out there!

We match up on a few things so figured I’d drop a line and see if you were interested in talking more. We’re 7/9M and currently have 20 people with 2 additional players taking leave at the end of the tier. We raid just Tuesday 8:30 to 12:30 EST and have a mature groups of players.

We don’t really follow any rules around chat, but I’d say we’re decent. Anyway, best of luck and if you think there is something to talk about, add me on BNet.

Bigsteer#1581

Divinity is a 2 day guild Tues / Sunday and we are 7/9M. We had a few people get burnt out and quit, so I’m interested in talking and seeing what we can do. However, we raid 8-11 EST.

If you’re interested my btag is
Keoke#1367

Divinity is on Kel’thuzad Idk why it chose that random 45 character.

If you’re interested in changing days to Saturday/Sunday 8-11pm EST contact me. My group has a very strong front end of players and we’re looking to either absorb a player base to solidify our roster or possible look into alternative options. Most of my guild come from high end raiding backgrounds but due to working during the week can only raid Saturdays and Sundays. Add me, let’s talk.

Emg#11389

Thanks, and enjoy your day

Whoops repost for main

We use to have a warlock raider years ago named Littlesteer. Are you related (I know he had a friend named Bigsteer, but not sure if you’re him)?

How many spots are you looking to fill? Not at home and can’t chat through Bnet right now.

Edit: I don’t know how to use this damn forum and don’t know how to respond to everyone.

@Kuryso Not sure the time works for the PST folks, but I’ll check. How many spots are you looking to fill?

@Murrwarr No way we can make Saturdays work, so we’ll have to pass. Thanks for the reply.

Yes Littlesteer is my cousin. I didn’t remember the guild, but yes the same people.

We’re looking for at least 5 -6 people, but we’re pretty flexible around both progression and farming. The new raid is out in maybe 8 weeks, so even 10+ people would work moving forward possibly. I know it’s hard to find a perfect fit, but I’d have to know more about you guys and talk to my other officers to get you a better plan.

Also free bump :slight_smile:

If you havent found anyone we might also be interested but we raid tuesday/wednesday

Since the request is so specific, I don’t anticipate having a decision made quickly and I still need to bring the message to my folks. This will likely be an ongoing search up until closer to the next raid tier.

I’d love to talk to you and hear the situation. Assuming you’re posting on an alt for anonymity. Discord is the easiest way to reach me The_Real_Weebins#2113

Hey bud id love to talk to you we basicly ran into the same issue so we refourmed under a new guild name on Zul’jin us we are 9/9 heroic BOD 2/2 Heroic CoS raid tuesday thrusday right now we are on a break till 8.2 so that we are able to rebuild if your interested in a chat my battle tag is Mako#1649

Weebinz,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster. I realize that our progression is slightly behind yours, but this is largely due to our roster numbers. We have skilled players on our team, just need to bolster our numbers to actually progress. Ideally, when 8.2 hits, we’ll have a full raid team with a couple of extras for those nights when some can’t/don’t log in. We’d like to hit the ground running w/o having to worry about roster issues during the next content patch.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 9 pm-12 am EST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

While our current raiding days aren’t the same as yours, we do have the same raid times.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord, I think together we could all benefit from a merger.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239