[A] 278 Blood DK LF mythic+ focused guild

Hey guys,
I am currently on Sargaras and I am having a hard time finding a guild that just runs keys. I can’t raid because of my schedule, and keys are easy to jump into. I am getting over pugging and just want a solid group to run with. I want to run with some people and see how things go then I could realm xfer after a trial of sorts. I’m pretty easy to get along with, and I take constructive criticism well. I want to learn all I can about tanking higher keys and I am looking for a group that shares the same thoughts on this. I am willing to switch tanking classes to fit the group, not just the meta. I have the DK 278 and a prot pally at 288. It would not take long at all to level a new tank and have them mythic + ready. This DK took around 2 weeks. Add me on Btag dextermorgan#1253 and let us talk.

Hey Rotandroll! We’ve actually been looking for another tank for our guild just for M+. We typically run at least a few keys pretty much daily. If this piques your interest I’ll post our little guild recruitment thing here. If you want to set up a trial key or two hit one of us up and we can make it happen. Cheers!

Who We Are:

Hope Remains is a casual but dedicated AOTC guild which is actively recruiting. We enjoy getting to experience the game content in a relaxed environment. We focus on progressing through heroic and heroic fated raids and M+ on non-raid days.

Currently looking mainly for DPS and tank but will consider all players

Our raid schedule is Saturday and Sunday from 8pm to 11pm server.
11/11 H Sepulcher
10/10 H SOD
10/10 H Castle Nathria

We’re also always open to people that are just looking for a friendly environment for a home.

What we offer as a guild
~Friendly helpful players
~Guildies willing to help you learn and improve in both dungeons and raids
~Mythic + runs
~Achievement and transmog runs
~Discord voice and text chat where many of our members are available even when not logged in. A great way to get to know your guild mates, share videos, memes and banter.

If this is something that fits what you are looking for, just reply here or reach out to one of us: Soulswag#11343 or Sodium#11409