[A] 274 Arcane Mage LF raiding guild

Hello!

I’m looking for a raiding guild that either wants AOTC or goes into mythic raiding;
I’m currently 10/11 N and 10/11 H in SoF. In SOD I was ATOC with 3/10M maining Rogue but stopped because of life. My mage is “Acebets” if you want to look up my parses.

If you want to contact me just add my blizznet! Demoheart#11525

Thanks for reading.

We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H, and will be heading into Mythic when we get AotC.

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hello Demoheart,

I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks and we are presently looking for members to fill our roster. We are a mythic raiding guild with members who do enjoy keys so you won’t have to worry about pugging them. We don’t recruit for the bench so if that is something you worry about then that is a potential fear you can set aside. We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, a super chill server so I hope that is something you are looking for. I will leave you with our guild’s website which has everything you need to know so feel free to read at your own leisure! If you have any questions, comments or concerns our contact information can be found on our WoWprog.

Thank you!

Hey Acebets,

Blob is a reformed guild horde on A52 with CE leadership looking to achieve CE in 9.2 and beyond in a fun environment. The core of our guild has 4/11M exp this tier. We are looking to add a mage to our mythic raid team. Raid times Wed/Mon 7-10 EST. We also enjoy actively pushing keys outside of raid and many of our members enjoy playing alts, but it is not required.

If you are interested in talking further I have reached out via bnet (Wilmo22#1212).
Hoping to hear from you but good luck in your search regardless!
-Shiftmo

Hey there Demoheart!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused Horde guild on Illidan headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

With cross-faction now here, we have created an in-game community for us to co-ordinate M+/raid night with Alliance players, and we will be forming an Alliance guild here on Illidan!

We raid on FRIDAY/SATURDAY at 7:30-10:30PM CST. Current prog is 11/11H and now that we are AoTC, we are looking for a few more to round off the roster so that we can head on into Mythic!

In addition to raiding, we’re also very keen on keys, with the majority of our members having achieved Keystone Master, and several pushing for Keystone Hero! ‘

While we do love our high keys for max item level loot and better ratings, we’re more than happy to help out others with achieving their KSMs or running lower keys to help gear up and learn mechanics.

If you are interested, feel free to apply:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/the-numpty-brigade/main

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Hello Demoheart! Mythics and Chill on Wyrmrest Accord is recruiting exceptional players for mythic raiding and social! We are 4/11 M, AOTC. Raid is Friday and Saturday 7-10PM PST. The rest of the time is spent M+ / PVP / other. Currently we are looking for solid DPS and a DPS/flex heal for Mythic team!

If interested, please feel free to message any of the below officers:

Amadorex: GM
Discord: Amadorex#0870
Bnet: Heavenswill#1400

Mag: Guild Secretary
Discord: Mag#4995
Bnet: Mag#12291

Hey Demo! We might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance or Horde

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : 3/11M SoFO
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00a EST
Monday (9:00p-11:00a EST) – Casual Run
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools, Weak Auras

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

We are forming a second team that still needs a mage! :slight_smile:
Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

[H][US][Hellscream] Recruiting Healers for Mythic - Tue/Thurs 7:45-11PM EST

Hello!

I would love for you to join my team!

Dark Vindication is a Mythic progression guild that also has multiple Heroic teams on the servers US-Zangarmarsh/Hellscream.

Progression: 11/11H, new team – it was formed a few weeks ago!

Shared Realms: Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh

Our History: We have been around since 2014 and have typically been a casual guild. In Shadowlands, we have had more interest in Mythic content.

What we offer:

• Alt raiding, Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and PvP every Monday

• Guild repairs, Guild competitions with rewards, and More!

• Mythic raid teams give spots on merit

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs: Healers (Holy Priest pref)

Current Wants: Boomkin/Warlock, DH/Warrior, and/or a Frost DK

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)