[A] 268 Shaman & 261 Warlock LF raiding guild (Stormrage)

Suh dudes,

A friend and I were mythic raiding back in Castle Nathria and took a break. I started back up a couple months ago and he started back up a week ago. We both have cutting edge experience but are looking for just a chill AOTC heroic raiding guild for the rest of the expansion.

I (the shaman) can multispec but am more comfortable with resto or ele. The warlock is destruction currently. Almost all times and days will work for us, though we would prefer not to raid just on the weekends. We also both push M+ often (multiple KSM) and are always open to doing that too.

Hit me up on
Discord: Shazimyr#2730
or
Battle.net: sNugz#11809

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Austarr,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 10/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey there, our guild is currently needing some ranged dps players for our mythic roster since we’re currently a bit heavy on the melee, we’d be happy to chat with you two if realm transferring and some chill relaxed mythic is on the table? I sent you a btag request but also wanted to leave more info here, good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M as of this week! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hello Austarr,

I know you said you prefer to not just raid on weekends, but we raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. We have Wednesday key runs and we are looking for more members. Currently 10/11H and 2/11M. Let me know if you are interested. My btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hey!

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 7/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hi Austarr! Firehawk is a multi-raid team guild looking for members like you and your friend. Looks like the one you’d be interested in would be Corpse Run, which is our weekday mythic team that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-9pst. Currently 9/11H, we’re trying to find our last few people to round out our roster for the start of mythic progression. Would be very interested in chatting with both of you if we seem like a good fit. You can contact me via bnet at Brerellin#1558. Hope you guys consider becoming honorary Firehawks! :smiley:

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi Austarr, we might be a good fit depending on the raid times you are looking for and we are recruiting both a shaman and lock for our core. Take a look at our post and feel free to reach out if you are interested. Btag: Rip#1288

Best of luck in your search!

Hey Austarr, I know you’re looking for a heroic group primarily but our guild strives for a relaxed and enjoyable environment while pushing mythic. We have lots of folks who like to do and push m+ on non-raid days so check us out!

Who we are:
Volatile is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST. Founded in Cataclysm, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on mythic progression. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always get AoTC and work our way through mythic the best we can. (Got CE N’zoth last expac!)

Progression: 3/11M (with 25% best pull on Dasausage first night)

Currently recruiting:

• Balance Druid (medium priority)
  • Hunter (high priority)
  • Mage (high priority)
  • Warlock (high priority)
  • Shadow Priest (high priority)
  • We are always open to exceptional players of all dps classes

Main thing we look for is fit, if your goals are the same as ours and you mesh well with us we’re open to pretty much anyone!

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 7-10pm CST
Thursday, 7-10pm CST
Invites start 6:45pm CST

Addons:
Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Method Raid Tools
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras 2

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application here:

(http:// apply. volatile. one/) (just get rid of the spaces)

If you have any questions you can add Shestrouble (Shestrouble#0286), Kiwi (Kiwi#1619), or Ansys (Ansys#9073) on discord.

If you are looking for something late night, you can give us a look. obligatory guild blub below.

Feral Tendencies is Your home for Late Night shenanigans!!! We like raids, keys, cats and being respectfully inappropriate. 18+ recommended and all are welcome.

Newly formed guild from a core of AoTC raiders, who are 7/11H in the current raid. We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30 - 11pm PST on Proudmoore. We need a healer or two and all DPS (Melee and ranged). Mage, Lock and DH esp to round out raid buffs and utility.

What you can expect from us:
We like the game and playing it with friends. If you need help learning raids or keys, we are happy to help.
We are building a late night Heroic Raid team, but we do lots of keys and goof off as well.
Our high pop time is evenings 8pm til Midnight usually, we are adults with kids and/or jobs, so we respect that you probably do too.
Cat Videos
Adult humor - We Aim to Misbehave

What we are looking for:
Like minded players
Help out guildies when you can
Reasonable raider contributions towards feast and cauldrons
Appropriate Adult Behavior (while we joke around, we are inclusive to all.)

So if you are unhappy in your current guild, returning to the game or are brand new and looking for a late night group of people to hang with, look us up.

In discord I am Vellsong#2067 or battlenet is prettykitty#1597 (this is what you get when you let your husband make your battle tag!)

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 2/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Heroic Raid - Sunday 10pm-1am EST

DPS:
Ele Sham
Spriest
Boomy

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Greetings Austarr!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current progression: 11/11 N, 4/11 H

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147