[A] 264 ilvl Unholy DK 7/11H LF Raiding Guild

Greetings!

As the subject line suggests, I’m looking for a raiding guild to finish out the expansion.

A couple things about me:

• I’ve been playing this game since 2007 and raided mythic beginning at the tail end of Siege of Orgrimmar (when mythic first became a thing) up until the end of Legion when my husband and I switched to more casual raiding

• I’m an adult with a full time job that controls my life M - F. A guild that does not raid past 10:30PM EST is preferable.

• While we have been raiding more casually for the past couple of years, I’m more than willing to jump back into mythic. I miss watching a group of 20 people coordinate effectively.

If you’re in need, please feel free to reach out: Faelyn#1821

1 Like

Hi Nomuerte,

We’re an alliance guild in Whisperwind. Our site is below and we’re looking to fill our ranks to continue our prog in mythic.

Hey there, our raid times end at 10:30 and we’re currently in need of another DK for our roster! We get AotC and then go as far into Mythic as we can while keeping it chill, we’d be happy to bring you along to that! I sent you a btag but I’ll also leave our copy-paste below for more info!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 7/11H with heroic Anduin down to 15% on our best pull! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Still looking.

Hello,
We are looking to add a few more dps to our roster. Army of Heroes currently 6/11 H SFO looking to get into Mythic. We run mythic+ quite a bit as well. We are pretty chill and like to have fun while clearing content. Would love to chat.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 10 CST
GM: Bnet Kal#12198 or Discord Kal#7417

Hi, Kàl - unfortunately, a 10 cst start time is way too late for me. Thanks for the post.

my apologies if I typed that wrong. we start at 7 cst and go til 10 cst. once in a while we run maybe 30 minutes late if we are close to a progression kill