[A] 248 MM Hunter Looking for Raid / M+ Guild

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since 2005. Took heavy breaks during Cata & Legion so not too much there. Started late in Shadowlands after not being sure what I wanted to main, and ended up as a MM Hunter (I hit 60 about 3 - 4 weeks before 9.1 came out).

In SL, I am 10/10 N & 10/10 H SOD, and have obtained KSM in Seasons 1 and 2. The majority of my experience comes from PUGs and joining runs with friends guilds when they are in need of R DPS. I would like to start progressing into M SOD which would be too challenging to pug, and none of the guilds I fill spots for are anywhere near the point where they’re looking to bring in someone else for their progression at the moment.

The best days/times for me are Sunday - Wednesday, 7:00 PM EST or later. I can typically make it Thursday as well; Friday and Saturday can be a little more challenging depending on timing but I could try to make it work for the right group. I am currently on Moon Guard but willing to transfer servers (not looking to switch from Ally to Horde at this time, however).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/loadblast

1 Like

BNET: SpoopyScary#11956
Discord: Loadblast#3960

Hi! Are you still lfg and able to raid Tues/Thurs 11PM-2AM PST? We’re 10/10H 1/10M SoD.

Add me on disc Ftramza#2488 or Ftramza#1723 on bnet.

Hello there mate, Inexorable Brutality 4/10M with 35 pulls on remnant to down it are looking for ranged players to grow our roster of skilled players, we would love for you to join us. We raid tues/wed 8-11 server/central and are currently located on Emerald Dream. Discord is the best way to reach me.
Discord Merker#0172

If you’re able to make Sat + Sun 9am-Noon PST, hit me up and we’ll talk - Zacheris#1577 on BNet

I’m with Nexus on Dalaran Alliance. We are currently 3/10 Mythic and looking for another ranged dps. We raid Mon/Wed 9-12 EST. If this is something you would be interested in add me: Halbrium#1395 We could trial you as soon as tomorrow.

Hey there, we just got AoTC tonight and we’re starting on either Remnant or Soulrender prog tomorrow, we’d love to bring in a Hunter for a core spot on our roster to see if we’d be a good fit! I’ll leave all our info below and if we sound like a good spot to call home then please either fill in our app on our site or add one of the btags below!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey Loadblast,

I’d love to chat with you on discord, if you want to add me at Letholas#9581, we can talk!

Late night guild =)

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)