(A) 246 e Holy priest Lf a place to call home

I am currently

CN - 10/10 mythic C.E
SOD - Aotc and 4/10 mythic with the 5th boss at 7%

I play five different healers, however, in this current tier, I want to mainly play a holy priest until there are no penalties for swapping Covenants

I am looking for a two-a-day week raiding guild that values real life over the game.
I am not looking for a C.e guild necessary, I am looking for a guild that will give an honest attempt with mythic raiding and have fun at it,
C.e is just a bonus, but it is not my goal.
Also, I understand, that will be times when the is a bench rotation, however, I expect there to be good communication along the way, no one wants to be stuck outside for 2 hours on a leash. With my current RL situation, I am ideally looking for a weekend team or a late start weekday team (the ideal start time is 10 est/ 9 CST)

warcraftlogs com/character/us/stormrage/polyme
raider io/characters/us/stormrage/Polyme#tier=26

Discord is Polyme/wrkingovrtme-stormrage#9981
in-game btag is cheapsuit388#1171

Hey there,

I have a post on here for Exiled Raiders. Take a look and see what you think.

not saved to mythic for this current week

We raid an H alt run on Wednesday (tho some bring their mains). Prog run is Fri and Sat. Friday we do the skip to KT and then go into Mythic. We got M Eye down last Saturday on our first night progging him so hopefully it’s off to the Nine this weekend.

If you’d like to come trial give me a shout: Buckymcshane#1854

Hi Cupofnoodles, “The Force” (21+ medium sized) is not as far into Mythic as you are, but we are in need of more healers (so we don’t have to pug them) and raid Sat/Sun 12N-3pm. The guild is H 9/10 and M 1/10. We are a friendly social guild that uses Discord, and besides raiding we do everything else that the game offers (keys (some members do 15s and above), pvp (BGs, arenas, open horde killing sessions), Torghast, Old raids for transmogs, questing, etc. If you have any more questions or wish to join us, just contact me in-game. Hope to have you in our family!

thank you for all of the replies, I don’t really want to progress backward as I can pug the first 3 on mythic, I want to set the bar at 4/10 min. once again thank you all